New look app is great

Hi! Just wanted to share the latest update from our product/app manager @Kirill:

5 Likes

A small glitch? FYI to the software guys:
Bubbles stuck today at the top of the screen. Unable to move or resize them.

1 Like

Mine has not been updated either.

1 Like

I only updated the app today, and immediately after, was no longer able to journal. Just get a message saying "application is currently being updated. Please come back soon! your sofi team

1 Like

Think ive updated but today my sofi score has gone from 80 to 50. I have hardly missed a day and been doing this for nearly a year and not tried the sprays yet. I understand a good score is required so im not sure why it has done this when my score has been 84 for the last 9 months. Help!

1 Like

The guys finally pushed out the main app last night … all systems checked … I have this right now … but we are now one button away! @Kirill @mathiassilva4 @rafaelgoncalves and the whole team … I know you’ve missed a lot of sleep for us … so grateful … never thought this screen would be exciting!! :pray:

3 Likes

Congratulations, very exciting! Thanks for all your hard work.

2 Likes

@vixhypno Dont panic! My score has halved but im absolutely sure that this will be something to do with the updating (because it has happened before) and it will soon be back to its correct score for you :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

The guys just pushed out a feature in test space which is super cool … sofi score dynamically beginning to adjust to behaviour rather than refreshing on a daily basis … this is awesome @Kirill :pray:

3 Likes

Thanks! I feel better now :blush:

2 Likes