New pod not matching with app

I’ve received my new passiflora pods today.
However the app is picking up a different one to what’s installed. On the actual pod it says no.2 but on the app it says no.3? Just wondering if this is anything to be concerned about or if I should just let you guys know :slight_smile:

In regards to the actually pod the taste is sooo different from the prev and is quite a nice surprise! A little tart but I’m sure I’ll get use to it!

Thanks

Lucy

3 Likes

Hmm! Thank you for letting us know @Looc - this is peculiar indeed. Would you mind kindly sending over a photo of the capsule and the formulation shown on your screen. It would be interesting to know whether the app is reflecting something wrong, or if perhaps the formulation has been mistakingly labelled with an incorrect RFID. :thinking:

1 Like

1 Like

Hope those photos help :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s a huge help @Looc - thank you!

I’m happy to say that it is a match though as this is our n.03 formulation!

The S2 on the bottle refers to the Program/study that we first launch these capsules in (so S1 = valerian, S2 = passiflora, S3 = ashwagandha) so all three of your passiflora capsules will have this.

One thing to note for those who trialled passiflora previously however: you’ll find that the the flavour of the formulation inside of n.01 (dark purple) and n.02 (lighter purple) will have swapped (i.e. darker purple used to be “nude” and now lighter purple is instead…)

You’re not going crazy, this was actually my mistake in misremembering the order and reporting it incorrectly back to the lab once formulation mixing began again :see_no_evil: oops!
:s2_n01: :s2_n02: :s2_n03:

4 Likes