New pods arrived

New pods arrived, nos 2 passionflora is locked and loaded …even Harry wants in on Sofi action.

6 Likes

Oh my goodness! What type of cat do you have?! He is really something special! I can’t get over how cute those ears and markings are!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

He’s a Devon Rex…those Gremlin ears :grinning:

3 Likes

LOVE it!! Thanks @mozza.stan77 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Harry is saying: “Not in the eyes, down a bit, not in the eyes”
Or maybe “I want some of that, gimme gimme” :heart_eyes_cat:

I expect you saw the thread in here about Pioneer cats going nuts (in a happy way) for Valerian? Better than catmint i think! When i was catsitting during the Valerian sprays I sprayed a bit of tissue paper with it and both cats were captivated - rubbed and pounced on the tissue :grin:

Found on the net: Cats reaction to Valerian Root is based soley on the scent of the essential oils which are thought to mimic cat pheromones which put them in a playful or loving mood. It is not a drug that is eaten or metabolized by them and there are no long term effects. Be warned that the scent can be a little strong to humans.

And… Behaviours of cats on Valerian root are similar to the commonly experienced behaviours of cats on catnip. It results in playful behaviours such as rolling, chin and cheek rubbing, meowing, pouncing, drooling and licking .

Good that you have Harry looking out for you.
Or is he ?? … :smiling_imp: :smirk_cat:

4 Likes