Cats Going Bonkers!

After activating my stick with the pink bottle, I did my dinner spray, then when going to sit down, two of my seven cats (I run a rescue) really started to rub their heads on me! Nice.

11 Likes

It’s amazing to hear this @karen.trushaden and I noticed it first hand when last weekend I was visiting my daughters in Cornwall and they keep a lovely ginger rescue cat and we had never noticed it acting so unusual … almost a cross between being in love and drunk… Mr Chumley actually fell of the sofa he was lying on! So hilarious benefit of valerian seems to the on the four legged pussy cats! :grinning:

6 Likes

“Mr Chumley” what a fab name! :joy:

5 Likes

Today I had the pleasure of delivering an S1 Pioneer Box to @enricovarano the architect of sofi’s brain … we had some fun setting it up and he is pleased to be starting his testing on No1 (for all those braving No2) …

importantly he shared his video of what happened when his four legged feline friend came across his sofi stick … I am thinking of compiling all the cat videos together and posting … so if anyone has some amazing cat videos with our valerian please use WeTransfer and send them across to me! Hoping to have a compilation up shortly!! :pray:

Ps. The masked Enrico is less covid post caution but rather than he was suffering from a strong case of man flu and was doing his best to avoid sharing … we salut you Enrico for being so brave on a rightly deserved man flu off day to pick up your S1 box … also love this choice of sofi sticker!

6 Likes

OK, what is man flu? :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

There you go @Kaveh , your first video link…x

1 Like

I’m slightly disappointed my cat hasn’t gone bonkers yet :rofl::rofl: also I’m on no 2 now and I like the taste :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

I was just going to post about this! I have 4 rescues and my girl tabby kept rubbing on the box before I could even get it open… once I put it together, I accidentally squirted myself and it got on my shirt sleeve as well as my bed sheets! The smell was pretty nasty (blue) - I researched to make sure valerian wasn’t toxic to cats and apparently the smell can be a really good stimulant for them… it was, 3 of my cats were up playing most of the night and kept jumping up rubbing/sniffing me… so much for helping me sleep :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Kip approves!! Tuxedo twins (although my tuxie has big thumbs😻) He’s a little drunk here you can tell!!

3 Likes

Hahah @kaneary - this is amazing and what a handsome man!!

3 Likes

Haha! Well, you are starting with the toughest plant we are going to turn into a formulation and with the most “nude” natural taste profile we will ever test. So very brave @kaneary …! I have finished No1 and I think I am next going to No3 … I am saving No2 to last. It’s been a bit of a marmite experience for folks with that one so far! If you mange to video the cats going wild please share a video as this weekend I will try to stitch some together and share! Happy Friday xx :pray:

4 Likes

It’s funny you should say that … I can confirm you are not alone in that! There are a few who do like the authentic and nutty flavour of it … and then there are a few who love plants (ahem @pamelaspence ) who would probably swear by it! All we know is that taste is incredibly personal and it also is something that evolves over time and use which is why whether you love it or hate it upfront - we are keen to understand which flavour ultimately changes and evolves to an acceptable place for the majority of our pioneers! So keep on going @Aaron !! :pray:

4 Likes

What a handsome young man, love his extra digits :hugs::heartbeat:

4 Likes

I’m purposely trying to do it so my :cat: doesn’t get crazier than she already is. :joy: She already is all over me…because I’m the only one who ends up hands full of fur after petting her.

4 Likes

Lol. I like my plants straight up without any messing around :grin::woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

How do we post videos again?

1 Like

You can send it to me via WeTransfer or if you have YouTube/Vimeo account you can embed a link here. I am also looking into changing the file types so we can add .mp4 and .mov files here. Will keep you posted! :pray:

1 Like

Some cuteness: https://youtu.be/TWP9BEjhKpI

2 Likes

That’s brilliant!!! xx :pray: … any chance you can send me the video as well by WeTransfer (free file sharing service) … my email is kaveh@sofi.health! Love this video! :grinning:

2 Likes

Sent via wetransfer to kaveh@sofi.health :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes