New sofi wand and ashwagandha

The new sofi wand and ashwagandha trial landed today, I tried to leave a picture on a post but can’t get it to upload,
Icant wait to go to bed tonight, mybjpurney starts with pod 3.

10 Likes

So excited you are with us on this journey with Ashwa @MissTQ … we have all been working towards this build of sofi so we can also rotate once through all our plants before the fourth one comes … super excited! :pray:

6 Likes

I can’t wait to try it, I’ve just paired my wand, my journey starts with pod 3, but on the appnt says its pod 2 and has 62 of 70 sprays, I’ve not tried it yet, not a fan of cardamon, but im worried if theres a problem, and how to solve it @alexwalkerjones
@Kaveh

6 Likes

That’s interesting … adding @Kirill into here as well … I would use it as you would use it normally … we will have to investigate your missing 8 sprays! :pray:

5 Likes

Evening all, received rechargeable spray and Ashgawanda pods today. Am using pod3 first. Love caramel and looking forward to that too. Seems ages since I was this enthusiastic about anything and anyone would think it was my birthday.
Happy days. :innocent::sleeping_bed:

6 Likes

Hi @MissTQ , if you put each pod in one after the other it will tell you in the sofi app which pod is which. 2 of the colours are similar.
:sleeping_bed::innocent:

5 Likes

So amazing to have you back here @CjaJose snd super excited to see what you think of the new sofi ecosystem and our beautiful new plant :pray:

5 Likes

Hi, it says on the pod that its number 3, so I presumed that it was pod 3, its not a great taste, definitely cardamom, and that’s one of the ingredients of pod 3. I’ve ran all past my oncologist today, she’s happy, amd hopeful that it’ll help, she’s asked me to keep a sleep diary, just because it’s been so crap lately, and I have a sleep routine. Fingers crossed this helps. Thanks all and goodnight

5 Likes

Its counting my sprays, aprt from last night when it decided I’d only had 1 spray, it could be that i sprayed too quickly, as its awful taste, wanted to get it over with! still thinks its pod 2 not 3 as it says on the actual pod

3 Likes

Hi @MissTQ All the pods say S3 on them (Ashwagandha being the 3rd plant release)
If you are on capsule 2 it will be the brighter lighter orange one as opposed to the darker browny-orange spray which is No. 3.
And, if you are on No. 2, thats the one with no added flavouring so you are getting the pure Ashwagandha taste. Maybe its good to get the worst flavour done with first, unless you hate caramel and cardamom!

4 Likes

Hi, curious about the Ashwagandha. I have been taking it orally for about a year on and off (i know you musnt take it constantly) but it has an incredible affect on my moods, lightening them almost instantly and creating a calmness. Will be interesting to start learning and becoming part of the Sofi family x

3 Likes

Hi @drmudlark, sorry, I see they all said 3 on, I was meaning I’d taken the one with a 3 on the place it was in the box, its definitely horrible taste. I’ve probably the wrong pod, but I shall persevere as I’ve slept quite well the 2 nights I’ve taken it, and at the moment I’m in great need of sleep. I’ve included a picture of what I have left. I’m looking forward to the caramel one.

3 Likes

Sorry, i misunderstood.
You might be on the right one, i find it hard to tell from the photo and have to compare the 2 orangish ones together!
Glad you feel you have already had better sleep.
Maybe sip a drink straight after spraying or have a nibble on something nice so the taste doesnt linger ? :grin:

5 Likes

I’m now on the right one, but as I’ve just explained in a new topic, all my pods are showing kess that 70 sprays, 2 are showing 64, and the one I’ve been using, which was pod 2, showed 62 sprays,
But I’ve now found pod 3 and will be using it tonight. Thanks @drmudlark

3 Likes