Just received my sofi stick and pods

I’ve paired it but I’m curious to know what those buttons are underneath where you plug in the USB
I look forward to seeing how it works for sleep and mild anxiety. :+1:t3::two_hearts:

2 Likes

If you mean the button that shows a red dot when you push it to the left, it’s a lock to stop accidental spraying. The pod is locked when you see the red dot and unlocked in the other position

1 Like

Yes, thank you. I figured that out when I tried spraying it.
Are we supposed to have our app on when we spray?
And how long does it take to work? Is it supposed to make us feel sleepy? I have Ashwgandha. (?) I guess we could fight it also. I did my second spray over an hour ago and having a hard time feeling sleepy so I don’t know if it takes time like a few days to work or what
Or if it’s me fighting it?

1 Like

Yes, you need to have the app open on the first page where you can see the number out of 70 sprayed.
It takes a few seconds to register but you will see the number go down.

It can take several days before feeling the effects of the sprays or for benefits to reflect in your sleep journal

1 Like

Thank you
And also I started with pod n. 02 because there was a piece of paper inside the box which said, your journey starts with n. 02 so I figured that’s what I was supposed to do. And I’m guessing on the other two because they were loose inside the package. it would be helpful if they were numbered and also if it said to shake them on the outside because I forgot to shake it on the second spray.

1 Like

Sofi suggests the first capsule to start with. After that it is up to you which you do next.
The App recognises which pod you are using.

I have read in here that in future the capsules will be numbered as well as being described by colour in the enclosed card.

1 Like

Good to know they see which pod it is.

Yea, I just saw a small red card inside which reads: “Your journey starts with n. 02”

So I thought they wanted me to start with it. Now it makes me wonder if you need to get thru one pod in order to start feeling any effects?

1 Like

Sofi suggests the spray for people to start with at random, so we don’t all do them in the same order. The strengths of the sprays are the same. The only difference between them is the added flavours. One of them has no additional flavour ( if you are on Ashwagandha). If i remember correctly that one is no. 2

1 Like

It may take a few days before you feel any effects. I think i read around 10 days in here. You could search for that in the treehouse

2 Likes

Thanks. If one interprets the red note in my box which “your journey starts with n. 02” as that’s when the effect starts, and we are given a 30 day supply, then that makes logical sense. I just thought it was odd and had something to do with the pods and monitoring! :crazy_face:

1 Like

Thanks, that’s what I figured in the beginning but then began to wonder. Thanks for the confirmation!

1 Like

Thanks, that’s what I figured in the beginning but then began to wonder. Thanks for the confirmation!
And yes, I am using ashwagandha and started wtih the no flavor. It made sense to me as the other flavors sound better to me. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes