Pods not registering sprays

So I’m finally on my second ashwagandha spray, but noticed its not registering any of my sprays at all in the app. I have my Bluetooth on but after I take the sprays, it lights up blue on the pod but nothing happens in the app. It’s probably something silly I’ve done on my end but I’m still keeping on track regardless because it really has helped me with my chronic insomnia.

The first one (n02) I had a really hard time with due to the taste. To me, it wasn’t that pleasant and sometimes I had to hold my nose, then spray it and wash it down with water or camomile tea. This next spray (n01) is a lot more pleasant and easy on the tongue. I can take it without any hesitation.

Definitely a major improvement in my overall sleep. I’m finally able to get a decent nights rest even after doctors prescribed me horrible sleeping pills that hardly worked and had really bad side effects. So happy I found sofi and started this much healthier journey of calm and sleep. I can’t thank the team enough for all the hard work and dedication they have put into this programme. I’m truly grateful!

1 Like

Aw @kashirasolomon, so nice to hear from you and so happy that you have noticed a positive difference with the ashwgandha capsules! I was definitely a bigger fan of n.01 compared to the others too! :blush:

As far as your sprays tracking, would you be able to provide a screenshot of your Home Screen? (where the formulation appears alongside your spray count when paired) - and it would also be good to know whether you see a green light when a spray is initiated. You might need a mirror, or to spray into a cup for that one :slight_smile: x

2 Likes

Hi Alex! So I took a screenshot. I thought it was the n01 spray i was using, turns out its the n03. I must of switched them up in the box by accident. I also looked out for a green light when i sprayed but only a blue light flashed when i picked it up. No other colours showed up. Even after i sprayed it once, while the app was open, it still didnt register the spray. Non of them have been registering since i started this new flavour. Not sure what im doing wrong.

1 Like

Thanks so much for this @kashirasolomon - your pod is paired, and your formulation is being recognised (alongside a spray count) so those are great signs.

It also looks like at least 3 sprays have registered which is another good indicator that it’s possible to get this resolved.

Here are my suggestions - please let me know if they work!

1. The sofi stick can also be a bit stubborn when recording a press, and can require some strength (strong thumbs, here we come!). Make sure when spraying, that you press all the way down until you see the green light come on - that’s when you know you have triggered a count.

2. Every time that the sofi pod is used, in order to journal and capture a spray, it needs to be paired with the app - live. This means reopening the sofi app each time you spray (for now!). As long as you keep your bluetooth on, and your sofi pod charged, it is unlikely for your smartphone to drop the bluetooth Bridge between the sofi app and sofi stick once paired.

FINALLY GOT A SPRAY REGISTERED!!! Ah youre an absolute genius! Yes it was my own fault :woman_facepalming:t2: the Bluetooth bridge was dropped. So i reconnected the connection and tried to spray it again. Green light came on and the spray registered in the app. Sooo happy now! (Initiate happy dance) :rofl: Thank you so so much! Now I can get correct spray counts and do a proper journal entry again!

On another note, i just got my second batch delivered just now. This time its Valerian. Cant wait to give that a try after this batch is done. Pink grapefruit here we come!

2 Likes