No smart pod yet

I’ve been journaling for approx 2 months too & still no smart pod, how long does it take for them to arrive?

3 Likes

Hi @Moggiemonsta - thanks for your message!

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work towards launching our next production line of chamomile. We truly appreciate your interest and eagerness to receive it.

While we understand that the wait has been longer than anticipated, we want to assure you that we are diligently preparing for its release during the autumn/winter season. :snowflake: :fallen_leaf:

As usual, we are significantly oversubscribed, so this will likely occur on a first come first serve basis dependant on our activity closer to the time. Fear not! We will provide plenty of heads up beforehand, so you won’t be left behind. In the meantime, if you have any questions or need any further assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

PS it’s a great idea to use the same email for your treehouse and sofi app accounts, as this way you’ll earn sofi seeds based on your activity in the community.

Please keep up good journaling work in the meantime :open_book: :sofi_moon:

1 Like

Hi, thanks for this information on the pods. I was wandering the same thing :grin:

1 Like

I’m still waiting for mine been journaling for a long time I received my stone a good month ago… hopefully it will come soon x