Not received stone after a week

Been a week and still not had my stone delivered since it was shipped .

3 Likes

I haven’t either. A bit disheartening :confused:

1 Like

I think i read somewhere it can take 7 to 12 days, or something like that

3 Likes

Hi @Miaaliloumac and @Nict! I’d be more than happy to look into the status of your sofi surprise pebbles for you…

@Miaaliloumac It looks like yours was shipped on the 28th, so it’s most definitely still on its way to you now.

@Nict, I believe I’ve found your shipment (send on the 22nd!), however it appears to be attached to a slightly different email address. When you have a moment, feel free to send me a private message / DM with any alternate email you may have used so that I can double check this for you.

It would also be great to update your email in the treehouse to match your sofi app (if that is the case), so that you can receive sofi seeds for all your activity and engagement here!

1 Like

Hi,
It arrived. When will the pioneer pack be posted.
The email I would like for my account is nicolataylor969@btinternet.com.
Thank you.
Best wishes,
Nicola

2 Likes

Hi @Nict, to update your email in the sofi app anytime, you can head to profile (:bust_in_silhouette:) → account settings → update email - and that should do the trick. Please let me know if you can’t find it there :pray:

Mine arrived too just waiting now for the other pack how long does that take as been waiting 3 weeks

1 Like

Hi Mia, if you mean the herbal mouth sprays, the next trial herb is still under production. A lot is involved in producing new sprays from harvesting and extracting the herb, adding flavours (all natural), testing, bottling, hand packing plus improvement to each new sofi pod.
Some of the early pioneers had to wait up to 8 months, but things are speeding up now.
The next herb will be Chamomile and the team have estimated that it will start to be sent out in September if all goes to plan :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Oh i cant have chamomile. There was nothing about that on allergies

1 Like

Maybe sofi can let you have one of the previous sprays

1 Like

How do i contact them about it

1 Like

Tagging @alexwalkerjones for you

1 Like

Hi @Miaaliloumac,

Our next wave of Starter Packs will be shipped out according to capacity around Sept this year, where we’re also be launching chamomile - with that said, we have our three other plants (valerian, passiflora, and ashwagandha) that will remain activated on our sofi system, so no doubt there will be an opportunity to trial those instead. :blush: :sofi_moon:

Our Pioneer Program is getting a little re-vamp in the coming weeks as we look ahead to our first customer shipments - so we don’t have it all sorted out yet, but are working on a comprehensive update on “what happens next” soon that should help to address this for you x

Hi thanks for the feedback could you let them know i can not have chamomile as i am allergic to it .

Many thanks

1 Like