One for the sofi team 😊

Is there anything we can do. To promote sofi or help and support. I know the more active we are the better. But can we do something else? On Google store, sofi has gone to the top if I type sofi. Now I don’t know if that’s because the app is very active or Google knows this is the app I’m looking for. If it’s because it’s a more used app that’s a good sign I assume. :relaxed::relaxed:

Let me know if there is anything we can do. I’m nearly done lambing so will have a little spare time soon :blush::blush:

8 Likes

Love your offer of help @sonja.ekkers.77 and definitely would love to shortly take you up on that … we are working on a deep link solution that allows our pioneers to refer sofi to friends who they think would benefit from sofi and for every pioneer introduced that completes baseline we like to start building credit for our pioneers for when the system is available for sale: we are thinking that trusted internal referrals are way better than advertising … and rather reward the community than Google! As soon as app goes under general release this feature should become active and we need to keep track of it (probably in your my.sofi.health account). Would you be up for this when we are ready? :pray:

11 Likes

Yes sounds great. I know enough horse People to tell them about sofi :heart:

6 Likes

Somehow I read that as you was gonna tell horses about sofi :rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Oh I already did :joy::joy: all my horses are rather me not sleeping so I don’t have the energy to work them :muscle::muscle::muscle::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

sounds excellent @Kaveh
Guess many in this group will be happy to refer and spread the word!

8 Likes

Don’t worry, telling you animals who are your best friends is perfectly normal within the animal owner community. If I still had my Kermit, the dog I very recently had to say goodbye to at age 15, he would have heard all about Sofi. I still talk to him even though he is not physically here!

I have explained in as much detail to family members and a few friends some of which took the details from me with enthusiasm so :crossed_fingers: with your suggestion @sonja.ekkers.77 and the great sounding guidance of Sofi @Kaveh the community would be able to grow and help many others with out the need of much extra expenditure for Sofi! We certainly owe Sofi and the team a lot and I will do whatever I can to help !

And please keep talking to your animals, they can’t really always answer (except from body language, ie walkie time or dinner time etc) They know you and your voice and pick up on your mood and emotions and I truly believe that it helps them feel at ease and comforted
All the best everyone and have a lovely day :heart::blush:

6 Likes