Help us spread the word about sofi! 💌

Help us spread the word about sofi!

Our referral program

With the latest version of the sofi app now live, you will all have hopefully seen the roll-out of the new Sofi Seed Bank program and the addition of our ‘referral’ program. Each and everyone of us has now been given a unique link, which you can use to help people navigate to our registration page.

Our sofi Seed Bank program is the perfect opportunity to share the value of pioneering with sofi with those you feel may benefit from making new, unique discoveries with plants the most!

Not only will you play a vital role in shaping the future of sofi alongside those you invite, but you’ll earn sofi seeds each time someone you refer completes a different phase of their program - from downloading their sofi app, to completing their baseline, and so on!

Our Challenge

As sofi is still a teeny tiny start-up, with very tight budgets, we really rely on you, our community of sofi pioneers, to spread the word about us.

As we don’t have big budget advertising and have push against big pharma dominating the landscape, we hope that you, our current Pioneers, will help us find the next people who would benefit from learning about sofi and becoming a Pioneer with us.

You’ve all already been an incredible force for good at sofi, with all the amazing feedback and testing that has been done. As you have been able to enjoy the product and hopefully found it to make a significant positive impact in your lives, we hope you will explain how sofi works to others. And get them excited about joining us.

When you talk to your friends, family, colleagues, people at your local church or club or anyone else you know, let them know we are starting out. And some of the expectations there are.

Using your unique link

With ease, you can copy your unique link that now lives in your app. You can send the link directly to your contacts, (feel free to add your own message, so they don’t just randomly get a link from you :slightly_smiling_face:), or post it to social media for example. Your link can be added to any social media page or even your “bio” that refers new Pioneers to our Program, organically, and directly from the source: you!

And for other ways you can use your link to support our community and help us to grow, you can think of:

• Posting about sofi when your latest formulations arrive
  • Tagging us on social media in an unboxing video
  • Create a testimonial video of your experience with sofi so far on YouTube or TikTok
  • Posting in other communities you think could benefit from knowing about sofi

In addition, your unique link will help you track how your referrals are doing and ensure you get the rewards for putting in the effort for spreading the word about us.

We hope you all enjoy our Seed Bank program and look forward to welcoming all your friends, family and neighbours! All of your earned seeds will be saved to your Sofi Seed Bank daily. And all your earned seeds can later be exchanged for products in the sofi store.

And as always, any ideas, suggestions, feedback or help you need from us, please feel free to reach out and leave a comment on one of our posts or create your own here in our treehouse.

Cheers,

Vincent

11 Likes

I have a tiktok page with 4000 followers & I would be happy to share some videos about sofi on there! Unfortunately I suck at making videos (I just got lucky with a couple of videos of my pets getting a lot of attention!) Do you have any videos you could send me to share? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Super grateful for this @vincent and can’t wait to see how sofi, powered by this incredible community, will begin to grow and flourish with equally like-minded folks - you know our three pillars. Purity of Plants. Power of People. Preservation of Planet. This community has been an awesome demonstration of our second pillar. It’s propelled us as one team pulling together sofi and helping her take shape and form. Now we are approaching a stable nest for our community, we will grow together through this Pioneer get Pioneer program. :pray: … and I’ve made my first two successful referrals so far!!

4 Likes

This is a great question @freya.coxx, and a great idea for us to come up with content that’s ready to share! I’m going to have a look into this, and will report back :blush: :love_letter:

3 Likes

Hi i got a sofi stone! Was expecting much more plus information. Keeps telling me to pair the app? What app

5 Likes

Hi @marion.taylor6060,

Thanks for your post and so excited to see that your sofi surprise made it to you! The surprise pebble allows us to verify that our limited edition Pioneer Packs will make it to your front door safe and sound, and so we use this as a confirmation of your verified address. (You can also find the sweet backstory on these pebbles just here: Sofi Surprise 🎁 - #32 by Kaveh)

Now that it’s arrived, simply tap the compass icon in your sofi app to be taken to your pioneer journey map where you’ll find the next step of your journey highlighted in white. By tapping there, you’ll be promoted to upload a photo just like the above (except this time, with the pebble in your hand!), so that your address can be verified.

Finally, the two last steps remain which will be re-confirming your delivery address and completing a short 2-question plant survey to help us the best plants for you in the future and a moving forward. Finally, your Pioneer Pack will be reserved and shipped to you in the next available wave :blush: :love_letter:

I hope that helps, and please feel free to reach out anytime if you get stuck!

Kind regards,
Alex

5 Likes