Out of battery 🤦

My last battery run out last night and as I (for once) was super prepared and had the next once ready. :hugs::hugs:

Well I managed to still order the wrong size :person_facepalming::person_facepalming::person_facepalming::joy::joy::joy: so I just ordered new once and they should arrive tomorrow so than I can pair up again.

It’s good the animals don’t run on batteries :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

What about Dr. Who’s dog. Doesn’t K9 run on batteries?
:dog2:

2 Likes

My pod is eating batteries :pleading_face:

3 Likes

I believe he had a fusion nuclear battery :nerd_face::nerd_face:

2 Likes

Uh oh I some reason always leave it til last minute and then moan I have no batteries :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I currently have about 7 or 8 used batteries. Not sure how this type has to be disposed of.
:sleeping_bed:

3 Likes

They should be recycled like most lithium batteries, we have little recycling pots at our local shop what takes them, have you got anything similar near you like that perhaps ?

3 Likes

I’m the same leave it till I run out than, oh I should have got some last week. :person_facepalming: So I was :smiley::smiley: all prepared and ready. :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:I taught now I got batteries I have no use for :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I’m thankful for prime delivery :joy:

2 Likes

Yes quicker than the pony express we got here called royal mail

I get my mail quite quickly tbf even via RM , the only service I don’t like is Hermes cause I have to spend a day looking for where they put the parcel sometimes it’s at the other side of the village :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Our Hermes driver is alright he knows where to put our post. But we are the only one with this postcode and no other farms on our road so it’s hard to get it wrong :rofl::rofl::rofl: but Hermes do take there time often. Our RM is sometime days late :person_shrugging::person_shrugging:

2 Likes

Sometimes if I’m stuck and my battery runs out I get an old one and it often has enough power for one last spray.

2 Likes