Pod not keeping charge

Does anyone else have a problem with their pod not keeping its charge. I am having to charge it every day because if i dont the red light will be on, or it will be completely dead. Ive tried to charge it for a good 12/24 hours, yet still dead when i come to use it, ive tried different cables and usb plugs but still getting the same resut. Any suggestions welcome.

1 Like

Hello, I think I read somewhere that if it’s having a lot of movement in the day ( it’s it’s in your bag or pocket etc ) it tends to use more battery :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, I’m having similar issues. I fully charge but it doesn’t last long.

2 Likes

That’s just it Aaron, it doesn’t get moved during the day, it’s always on the bedside table.

2 Likes

Will tag @alexwalkerjones and @Kirill in here to see this

1 Like

My pod wont hold charge even though it is in an acrylic organiser when not in use @josephinenicholson9

@Kaveh recommended to remove capsule when not in use. It helped yesterday and today. Hope this helps

1 Like

Hi @josephinenicholson9 and @mozza.stan77,

Thanks so much for your troubleshooting here!

We are aware of a couple battery-related problems, and I’ll attach the full investigation overview here but the main takeaway is to charge the pod more frequently, to remove the capsule to save on battery life in a pinch - and, should all else fail the spray count still be very very wrong, we can send your pod to our electronics engineers for a firmware update that can hopefully improve the battery life and therefore spray count!

Please let us know if any of the above works, and worse case scenario, we’d be happy to arrange for collection of your pod to be upgraded at your convenience / between Programs if you prefer :pray: :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you alexwalkerjones

Will keep you updated of any issues.

2 Likes

My pod is not registering anymore. I’ve reinstalled the app, charged snd gone through all the suggestions…still charges though, and i still spray.

2 Likes

Super interesting @mozza.stan77 … adding the team here so we can look into this more @alexwalkerjones and @Kirill :pray:

1 Like

Hi @mozza.stan77 - thanks for flagging this with us.

Have you tried logging out and logging in to “reset” the pair and see if the pod responds any differently? The lights still coming on are a good sign, so fingers crossed!