Pioneer Boxes | FAQs and how-to's

Hi @Kimberly - thank you so much for your message and so glad you were able to find a place to post it here!

And not to worry, as there’s always time to restrengthen your baseline, so rest assured that you’re still safely enrolled to participate in our S3 Pioneer Program with Ashwagandha :partying_face: :partying_face:

Unfortunately our website (sofi.health) and our community hub (the treehouse, where you are now) are completely separate from the sofi app, so you won’t be able to record your sleep or mood there. To redownload your sofi app - or if you ever need to check for an update - you can use one of the links below:

• For Android, you can click here to download the sofi app.
  • And for iOS, you can click here to download the sofi app.

With regard to your sofi surprise, we typically accept these via the app, however, we’re experiencing a small glitch that our tech team is working to solve, so in the meantime, you can upload an image either in the treehouse, here, by tapping the sofi moon in the top left corner of the app and messaging us there, or by submitted one via email (email me anytime at alex@sofi.health :blush: :love_letter:)

The time between receiving a sofi surprise and receiving your Pioneer Pack completely depends on when the next Program will launch. Due to the nature of our Programs, demand for sofi, and the fact that we are only a small startup with limited means, means that we only launch a Pioneer Program every few months (although time between Programs will significantly decrease moving forward).

Because of this, our S3 Pioneer Program will be launching towards the end of the year - and so there is a bit of a waiting game. However, once your Pioneer Pack is reserved, you are with us for the S3, the S4, the S5, the S6, etc (in other words all our subsequent Programs where we’ll trial natural plant medicines for sleep and calm).

For more on our S3 with Ashwagandha you can also check out this thread here: S3 Pioneer Program | updates

Last, but by no means least, if you could privately send me your father’s name, or the email address associated with his account, I’d me more than happy to double check that status for you. We have plenty of space remaining in the S3 Program, so I have no doubt, you’ll be on track to participate together. :pray: :sparkles:

Kindest regards and thrilled to have you on board, Kimberly!
Alex

7 Likes