Pioneer Boxes | FAQs and how-to's

Hi @Lew - welcome to our treehouse and thrilled to have you onboard as a Pioneer!

Our Pioneer Program operates in waves of different plants; for example last year we trialled valerian and passiflora, and this year we’re beginning with ashwagandha and hops (all of which are traditionally used to support better sleep and calm)!

Should you miss out on one particular wave, do not fear, as there’ll be plenty of room in the next - and we send out refills of previous plants, so you’ll even get a chance to try previous waves.

Our capacity also increases with each new plant that we activate on the sofi ecosystem to account for new and joining Pioneers. To qualify, we simply ask that you remain active with your journaling in the lead up to receiving the plant, as this is need in order for sofi to make discoveries on the effect of the plants that are unique to your experience!

If you have any questions - please reach out anytime! :blush: :sofi_moon:

8 Likes

How long did yours take to arrive?

4 Likes

Got mine about 3 weeks ago, from notification online it took about 3 weeks to arrive.

4 Likes

Hi there, I still haven’t received my Pioneer box, even though i registered ages ago. I am continuing to journal, in the hope that my sofi pen will be sent to me soon!!

3 Likes

Hi @HelenDz - welcome to the treehouse, it’s wonderful to have you here!

I can confirm that we received your address and your sofi “surprise” pebble (our way of confirming you address ahead of reserving and receiving your Pioneer Pack with the plant) was shipped on the 29th!

We had to replenish our stock and assemble more surprises to go out, so it’s just taking a day or two for us to catch up!

(The sofi surprise is our way of verifying your address ahead of reserving your Pioneer Pack containing your formulations and smart pod - as the cost of losing one of our limited edition packs is much much higher than sending a small surprise to test the waters first! :blush:)

As soon as your surprise arrives, please follow the next steps in-app according to your pioneer journey map (compass icon) so your Pioneer Pack can be officially reserved under your name and shipped to you following the next production wave. :love_letter: :tada:

I hope that clarifies things and keep up the good journaling work!
Alex

5 Likes

Hi Alex,
I am in the same situation as Helen, 300 journals in now I think…any news on some progress? I am sure yo are all super busy but just thought I would check again …all the dest rich

4 Likes

Hi @rich - thank you for messaging! I will follow up with Kirill today and make sure that we get you through!!

2 Likes

So my first pod didnt last the full 10 days and i only took 6 sprays per day as advised. It didnt record all my sprays on the app, but 6 a day only got me through 7 days. I’ve started my second pod now. I just wondered if it matters?

5 Likes

Hi Alex,
Thankyou so much!!

3 Likes

Hi @sarahmay86, thank you for reporting this. Could I confirm that there didn’t appear to be any leakage, etc when your capsules made it to you? And does there appear to be any formulation left stuck in the capsule, or rather it is fully emptied out?

Really appreciate your help here and will get this information back to the lab so we can review. It may be that different plants behave/spray slightly differently from one another, in which case this is a huge help so thank you!

4 Likes

Hey @alexwalkerjones thank you.for reaching out here.
There was definately no leakage noted in the packaging/transportation. Its kept upright on my dresser and no evidence in any leaking whilst in use.
I shook the bottle before use each time, there does appear to be a small amount in the base. Like 1mm. Im not sure if thisnis 2/3 days worth. Ive tried spraying outside of the capsule and angling it towards the tube but no luck.
Hope this helps.

5 Likes

I’ve had 2 of the ashwagandha pods thqt hqve registered onky 62 sprays and the 1st pod only gave half sprays when it got to being 10 sprays left, i did leave a message, but it was thoyght at the time if you out 1 pod in, then another, to see the number of the pod, that it messed uo thw spray amaunt, can’t see that myself, and as such have had to reduce sorays to make them last, and it does seem to help me drop of to sleep quicker, i am halfway through pod 2, and have one with 62 sprays left to use. Also I’ve found i have to spray slowly,
or it doesn’t register, but you can see on your device that it changes the amount after each spray

3 Likes

Hi @rich, Thanks for your patience. Kirill has given the signal that this should be resolved for you now, so that you are officially moved on, with your Pioneer Pack reserved. It is taking a couple hours to update in our backend system, but the app should be in the right place for you now, please confirm when you have a moment :blush: :pray:

Kind regards and can’t wait for your ashwagandha to arrive!
Alex

3 Likes

Hi Alex,
Thankyou for your email.
What is it you would like confirmation of?
Yes very excited to receive the ashwaganda…something Ive never tried.

If anyone has any questions about psychedelic therapy I would be happy to share my experiences…can be very helpful for all sorts of traumas and mood disorders…

Best wishes
Rich

3 Likes

Hi @rich, sorry for being unclear there!

Confirmation that you have now moved passed the pebble photo upload stage in-app would be wonderful! Please let me know if this is not the case :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Morning Alex,
Yes I am still at the same upload pebble stage…

3 Likes

Thanks Rich - will try a take 2 and report back :pray:

2 Likes

Yo…it seems to have moved on…is that the Ashwaganda moment?

3 Likes

I learnt this with the sprays. I was a bit giddy with pod no3 because of the taste… spray quick, so I can get rid of that awful taste :joy: luckily pod no2 is registering better as I’m spraying slower, the taste is much better. Or am I just getting used to it¿ I’m not sure.

5 Likes

I love the video and the valuable information provided - watched it twice!! The ending of it, it’s amazing xx
Thank you @Kaveh and the sofi team :blush::pray:

3 Likes