Pioneer Boxes | FAQs and how-to's

Yes indeed @rich - so happy that the app has caught up for you, and keep an eye out for your set-up details and tracking info arriving to you when our final ashwagandha wave leave the lab this week :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Wow great newsā€¦thankyou for the update

5 Likes

I have just received my pioneer kit and it says n3 on the card. Does that mean I start with the 3rd bottle and in which order.

4 Likes

Start with the darker red capsule, that is No.3.
1 is yellow, 2 is orange.
If you find it hard to tell the difference between orange and red, the app will confirm which capsule is in the pod after you have inserted it.
There are lots of posts about which capsule is which if you search in the treehouse.
After finishing No. 3, you can choose which to use next.

5 Likes

Thank you for the help.

4 Likes

Is there any way to confirm whether or not we are in this wave?
I got here on March 28
I completed the qualification questions twice
Not sure why I had them twice but just noticed them again today so completed them and reconfirmed my address
Thanks

4 Likes

Hi Alex,
Sorry to bother you.
I have received my pioneer pack thankyou so much.
I had my first sprays last night. Taste great ā€¦

I donā€™t seem to be able to pair the pod and Iā€™m not sure how to put the spray into the pod cannisters ā€¦can I get some advice/instructions somewhere please?

Thanks
Rich

2 Likes

Hi, I hope it arrives safe and sound. Your journey is starting and I wish you all the best.

3 Likes

For the second bit - unscrew the bottom of the pod and put the spray in so that the nozzle matches the hole in the pod for the spray to come out.

4 Likes

Thanks for the messageā€¦Iā€™ve worked this out nowā€¦ just the pairing which only works occasionally and I havenā€™t managed to record any sprays yet

3 Likes

Received and set up. Iā€™m excited to try this to see how effective they are :ok_hand:t5::heart:

4 Likes

You may well be doing this but when you spray, make sure that the app is open on the first page (where it shows the number of sprays left) and that the pod is close to your phone

4 Likes

I think Iā€™ve been doing thatā€¦will try again tonightā€¦the pod was definitely paired fir my evening spray yesterday but still didnā€™t seem to registerā€¦by the nighttime spray the pod wouldnā€™t pair againā€¦not sure if Iā€™m being stupid or not?

2 Likes

Im sure you are not being stupid.
I just read somewhere about pairing bluetooth with the app rather than the phone (or something like that) in one of Alexā€™s replies to someone, but i didnā€™t take too much notice as i dont have a pairing problem.
Tagging @alexwalkerjones here so that she will see this

1 Like

Hi I have four days of journaling. I also did invite a friend but it is not logged on the app as a referal?

4 Likes

I dont know but maybe your friend has to register with sofi first, or maybe your seeds are added at the end of the day.
Im sure that the app adds the seed points correctly when they are earned

4 Likes

So the pod definitely paired to my phone last night . I have no idea what I did differently but it did pair up . Then I took some sprays but the app didnā€™t register any sprays. Any advice anyone? I feel like Iā€™m wasting research ā€¦

3 Likes

My pebble is on the way so I just photo that send it on here? And then keep doing the journal entry then as before but with your pod then when that comes

3 Likes

6 Likes

Welcome aboard @Marykatecullen! Thrilled to have you here as one of the first Pioneers to be trialling our functional fragrances for better focus :heart_eyes: :cherry_blossom: :seedling:

1 Like