Pioneer packs

Hi all can any one help I had an email to say its finally time were ready to send out my pioneer pack, I had to use the link in the email and pay the £10 deposit, so I did this but recieved an error message saying that I an exempt from taking part in this trial at this time, I tried it again but the error message popped up before I cold fill in the form. So I emailed the help desk but they havent got back to me. I checked my bank account and the money had been taken out. Then I notice an email off sofi with confirmation that my deposit has been recieved and I had a downloadable invoice and receipt, this as you can imagine just confused me more but gave me hope that I will recieve the pioneer pack. Then I just check my emails before bed and I have another sofi email asking if I would like to be included in the next upcoming trial and all i need to do it is journal daily and build up points (literally like the first email wen i joined months ago!)
Has any one else experienced this or able to give me advice, how soon after you pay deposit did you recieve the pioneer pack?
Im just so confused right now and unsure what I should do, like I said, I emailed the help desk but they still havent seen or replied to my query.
Any info would be much appreciated
Many Thanks
Kelly

4 Likes

Hi Kelly, I saw the message that looked like I had to start from the beginning. I ignored it and went back to the email invitation to use the link to pay the deposit. Once I had paid I received the invoice email and the email stating that my pods will be shipped within 3 days. I’m looking forward to receiving them but I don’t know how long they will take to arrive. I’m sure a Sofi team member will reply to you soon to reassure you. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I recieved the email with the invoice but ive not recieved anything regarding recieving the pods. Ive still had no reply from the help desk my message hasnt been seen so i think il just email them later and ask for advice. I just feel a little deflated i been waiting months now to get on the trial and when it finally comes i get the error message im exempt from the offer but they dmstill taken the money and sent invoice out… my heads scrambled lol im just so excited to try the products and theres this cloud hanging over me full if what if lol

4 Likes

The next email i recieved actually was to ask would i be interested in joing sofi and pre ordering products for 35 pound via subscription im officially confused.com x

4 Likes

That’s really confusing :face_with_spiral_eyes: Hopefully the team can look into it for you soon and get it sorted :crossed_fingers:t2: I really hope you get your pioneer starter kit soon, especially as your £10 deposit has been paid :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2: Wishing you luck :four_leaf_clover::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi @Kfc1978,

Thanks for your post and our apologies about the confusion!

Please disregard the follow up email you received as this is sent automatically to all pioneers who “add to cart” and then do not follow through with a subscription purchase (aka it’s an abandoned cart email).

PS I can confirm that your starter pack order was successful and your starter pack will be shipped at the end of this week :slight_smile:

I hope that helps to clarify and wishing you all the best with your study!
Alex

1 Like