Pod and spray delivery day

So Im mega excited just had the knock on my door and the lovely evri lady handed me a smallish package. My mind is wizzing thinking what have I bought now is it a late xmas gift, only to pull it open and out fell my SOFI products.

ALSO CAN I ASK ABOUT THE MULTIPLE QR CODES PLACED THROUGHPUT THE BOOKLET AND ON THE CARD SQUARES. (SAYING TO SCAN AND DOWNLOAD) WELL I SCANNED THEM AND THEY ARE ASKING ME TO DOWNLOAD AN APP FIRST 3 DAYS R FREE THEN ITS £39.99 A MONTH!!! I DIDN’T NOTICE AT FIRST AND FILLED IT ALL IN AND PRESSED DOWNLOAD BUT LUCKILY FORGOT TO TRANSFER MONEY INTO MY CASH ACCOUNT FROM MY SAVER AND IT DECLINED I NEARLY FILLED ALL AGAIN BUT SEEN IT THIS TIME SO I DIDNT DOWNLOAD. DO WE NEED THAT APP ANYONE KNOW???

2 Likes

Hi @Kfc1978, so happy that your sofi has arrived and thanks for your post! Please rest assured that the only app we have is 100% free and can be found wherever you get your apps by searching for “sofi health.”

There are various QR codes related to our sofi subscriptions (where you can receive hassle-free capsule refills delivered monthly to your door) throughout our sofi booklets, but these are not necessary to participate in our Pioneer Program - and we simply include the booklet with some orders to provide additional background on our technology, answers to FAQs, etc.

I hope that helps to explain. In case it also helps, I’ll put the links to download your sofi app (free!) just below:

• For Android, please click here to download the sofi app.
  • And for iOS, please click here to download the sofi app.