Pod arrived yesterday

Pod arrived yesterday , had trouble connecting with app, don’t think the instructions are that great and including a usb-c charger might be helpful. Luckily my husband had one. Anyway eventually paired pod and app and was able to take 3 sprays just before bedtime, fell asleep easily and slept for over 8 hours, not sure if this was coincidence or whether it really works.Will keep updating how I get on

2 Likes

Nice that you have received the sprays, they are definitely helping me.
I have to say that i disagree about sofi including a usb-c charger. They are very common and easy to find, not expensive for pioneers to buy, and most will have one anyway. Better than buying replacement batteries.

The development of sofi’s products takes time and money and so far, for the last 18 months, sofi has provided we pioneers with 3 types of quality sprays, and they have improved the app and pod design all at zero cost to us. All we have to do is give a minute or two of daily journal time.

If anyone is interested there is plenty of information in the treehouse about sofi’s mission, the chosen plants, the laboratories, using the sprays and so on.

3 Likes

Hi @Trinity, so thrilled that your Pioneer Pack arrived! And ever grateful for the feedback on your experience with sofi. For the most recent Program we moved away from written text instructions, to this IKEA-style set-up guide. Was there important aspects that you felt were not more thoroughly explained as a result, or anything we missed?

We know there’s quite a lot of information involved in the Program, so we do try to reduce this where possible, but we are also open to improving as we go! Love to hear your thoughts :slight_smile: