Pod 3 Passiflora taste?

Hi guys,
Has anyone else started Passiflora pod no 3? I sprayed it last night for the 1st time, i think i could taste liquorice? What did everyone else taste? Xx

4 Likes

Honestly not 100% sure what the taste is it’s sort of liquorice but not at the same time

4 Likes

It reminds me of liquorice allsorts :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Omg! I love liquorice, i cant wait to try it yum :yum:

5 Likes

It’s only slight on the liquorice but it’s there , I also adore liquorice

4 Likes

Hi Chris
Its weird what we all taste differently, i thought it had a strong liquorice taste.? Hopefully we will be told the ingredients later

5 Likes

Liquorice lovers United🥳

7 Likes

Hi @tinaspain, you should have an ingredients list printed in/on your Pioneer Pack so let me know what you think! I’ll keep the secret for now of what the flavour is actually based on! :blush: :s2_n03:

4 Likes

Oh yes Alex just checked ingredients NO LIQUORICE!
Wow im shocked, thats all i can taste, must be my tastes buds :rofl:

4 Likes

That’s why I was sure it didn’t taste of it. :joy: But it’s similar. I felt like I was getting a sort of alcohol taste almost

4 Likes

I can also confirm there is no alcohol on our sofi formulations … the method of extraction (extremely time consuming as this community knows too well :pray: ) ensures that all ethanol is fully evaporated so the finished formulation could also get certified as Kosher or Halal or any other alcohol intolerance x bit taste buds are funny things … sometimes they almost short between similar things and sometimes you can never be sure … hoping you guys like the range of passiflora flavours in S2 xx :pray:

3 Likes