Problem adding address and phone no

Hi, i have tried many times to add my address (same as previous) but when i fill in the street and house number it thinks i am a guy living in the USA.
Even when i add the town and county it defaults to this guy in the US.
I dont want him getting my pods!!
Can the team find a way around this please?

Also, there are not enough characters to enter my phone number.

Thank you

2 Likes

Hi @drmudlark
Could you please share a screenshot or video recording of this screen with me? Please feel free to sent to kirill@sofi.health or via the in-app chat (tap on the moon there). It’s a completely new app and we’ll definitely have some hiccups there but we’ll make sure to resolve asap.

2 Likes

@drmudlark also you don’t need to choose an option that pops up. You can just type and save your address. Suggested options are there just to speed things up!

2 Likes

Hi Kirill
I can only find the screen where it says add your address. (screenshot of this below)
I did try each time to type it in manually, but it picks up the name of my street and then fills in automatically with this chap from the States whose name is the same as my street.
If i ignore the band with his name and address on, continue to fill in my details it seems to automatically override my information so then i have to cancel it. I tried to delete the band with his name on but it just replaces my details with his.
I will send you a screenshot of what it does when i can work out how to send a personal message (things have changed a bit!)
I dont particularly want all or most of my details visible in here.
The following is the only place i can find to add my address and the problem happens.
Also no room to put the full mobile number ( about 3 characters short i think):

2 Likes

Hi again, just spotted your mail address so i will send the other screenshot there.
Many thanks

1 Like

Mine doesn’t come up on the address bar so I have to add it , but it covers up everything else and when completed the address it doesn’t go, also it won’t let me put my mobile number in ? It only allows me to add a following 7 digits which means I’m missing the last two digits regardless I tried to continue without the last two digits but it wouldn’t even continue it just sat on the same screen doing nothing.

2 Likes

Super grateful @Aaron for the detailed feedback … tagging @Kirill with it … we will get there faster with all your feedback so keep them coming :pray:

2 Likes

Hi Aaron
Could you please send the screenshot with all filled-in fields to kirill@sofi.health? This would help to figure out the bug better. Screen video recording would be very helpful too!

3 Likes

Sent Kirill hope it helps !

3 Likes