Returned pod

I returned my pod in February, tracking states it was received on the 19th, to date I have still not received my £10 refund.
My email address was on the outer packaging as well as the pod box. I have contacted customer service and given the invoice and order number but despite chasing I have had no response.

Hi, have you received your deposit back yet? I’ve been trying to get in touch about when I’ll receive mine but not received a response either by email or via messenger :grimacing:

Hi,
Yes I did, took a while to get it and a few emails. Keep contacting them and hopefully you’ll get it back soon.

That’s somewhat reassuring but I’m wondering if I’m going to have to initiate a credit card charge back. I find the change in responsiveness to messages really odd…

1 Like

I’m also finding the same, no replies to my recent request to cancel my subscription.

I’ve gone to my credit card provider now and made a charge back request. Not ideal - I don’t understand what’s happened with this company as it looks like they are still trading.

Hi, It took almost 2 months to receive the refund. May be worth posting something on their socials?

I’ve clicked the link in the confirmation order to unsubscribe, hopefully that will work, if not I’ll try messaging again and contact my credit card company. I am surprised that there hasn’t been a response at all seeing that the over last year sofi has been on the ball with messaging and keeping everyone informed on their progress.

1 Like