Terrible night sleep

After 4 hours sleep I am definitely struggling today and specially anxious too I can’t wait for my pod to arrive hopefully I get some relief . How’s everyone who’s already using theirs finding it ? Do you feel better ?

8 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that @Chan43 snd hopefully when you connect with your first power plant you begin to see some benefits … our research on valerian and passiflora suggested that within a few days pioneers who were responding to the plant started to feel a nudge … from a sofi brain mathematics perspective we could be pretty sure about the responses of half the pioneers within 10 days … so here’s to better sleep soon and in the meantime wishing you a wonderful and restful balance to the rest of your weekend :pray:

5 Likes

Hi am finding its definitely helping with my sleep and anxiety. Am sleeping more then i ever have an waking feeling more refreshed. Hope once you start your pods it helps with your sleep as well

5 Likes

That’s incredible impact @emmairwin35 … and how early did you feel a nudge from Ashwa? :pray:

2 Likes

If need to stay awake for work when have little sleep, i use pro plus… costs about £3 … is just caffeine tables… however, is not wise to take them to much or your just keep having sleepless nights… only have them when really struggling.
A top tip i jave learned when cant sleep, is to stop saying in your mind things that are negative, like, if i sleep now ill still get 4 hours…an worrying that time is passing away, instead give in to not being able to sleep an start telling your mind to enjoy just relaxing… being able to simply chill is better than worrying the while night

7 Likes

I went on YouTube and found on there that theres a few different people who either talk about dreams or play music designed to help you sleep. I found a man speaking about being in your dreams and being aware you’re dreaming, his voice is very melodious and when I’m really struggling I listen to him, and it helps me to relax, sometimes i don’t sleep, but I relax, and forget about trying to sleep, then i relax enough to get some sleep. My sleep is always very broken, i never sleep more than 90 mins, byt with ashwagandha I’m finding i drop off back to sleep quite quickly, I’d love 4 hours of uninterrupted sleep.

4 Likes

Wow. Hour an half sleep each time has to have big strain on you through the day while awake… heres a list of frequencies that may help you stay asleep too:
1111Hz activate 3rd eye
963Hz angelic healing
888Hz removes negativity
777Hz Positivity an luck
741Hz for soar throat
639Hz for sleep
528Hz anxiety an cleanser
320Hz solar plexus alignment
417Hz mental blockages, remove negativity
White Noise, helps sleep too, heavy rain, things like that.

2 Likes

That’s good then hopefully I get the same relief as after doing this for months I feel like a walking zombie every day stumbling through whatever I have to do with the kids ,house and dogs

3 Likes

I’m a big fan of white noise / sound machines while sleeping! I find they immediately put me into a place where I’m more “prepared” for sleep if that makes sense. Very calming!

I had one trouble however using a rain noise in order to sleep for several years, as I essentially conditioned myself to fall asleep anytime it poured :sleeping: :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: Not the most helpful when you live in a city that rains for 8 months of the year! Ha

5 Likes

Its great to hear people getting to sleep even if its 4 hours. I have used the first ashwagandha pod and in the first couple of days it got me sleepy but not strong enought to get me to a deep sleep. Now i havent notice ashwagandha doing anyrhing for me. Even the drowzyiness I use to get has stopped. I am now on the second ashwagandha pod so lets see if anything changes. I have tried licorice root before and that didnt work either.

4 Likes

Are you in Manchester Alex?!

2 Likes

No - although I do love Manchester ! I was London based but have recently moved out to the countryside :sheep: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your experience @ahlammunassar! I had something similar with passiflora, however discovered that valerian and ashwagandha worked great for me personally!

It may be that while ashwagandha has very gentle nudge in the right direction for you, that another plant is better suited to support your unique chemistry when it comes to sleep. Either way, we are thrilled to have you on this journey of learning with us and here’s to trialling more herbs to come!

2 Likes

@alexwalkerjones Thats interesting and makes sense. The way our bodies response to varies herbs will definitely vary. I guess what works for one person may not work for another. Such a shame thought because I did set my hopes on ashwagandha since it has multiple benefits. I would like to try passiflower and valerian to see if they will benefit me however I’m not sure if they will come up on the next trial. I think the next one is testing scents.

2 Likes

Hi @Kaveh was 4 days in when noticed a difference now on to my second pod an last night i slept solid for 6 an half hrs. Woke up feeling more refreshed and alert which is a massive difference for me

3 Likes

What do you mean frequencies sounds interesting and I’m more than willing to try anything that can help

2 Likes

Quickest way to explain is to go on utube, just type in something like, sound frequencies for sleep… loads will come up… your be able to see healing ones as well… your be able to hear sound waves for hours at a time without having to be a premiere member, no adverts will kick in.
All frequencies have a different vibration, different vibrations have different effects…

2 Likes

Wow that’s sounds really interesting thankyou I will definitely be looking and trying this I have heard people talking of healing there cancer and things with certain frequencies but always thought I needed some unltra expensive machine to do it

2 Likes

The higher quality of the speakers used will improve the waves of the sound coming out too, the volume is not important. Some speckers wont cover all frequencies.
But if just need help to sleep, your be fine with any specker.
If you haven’t tried this before, your have a awesome sleep…
when you get your vape thing from here, hopefully your get sleep patern back on track.

3 Likes

You can download frequency generating apps. I cant comment on their effectiveness as i have never downloaded one.

3 Likes