S1 Pioneer Program | Updates

Hello @horse and welcome to the Treehouse!

As @Kaveh says we have a page to give you more info. While valerian is extremely safe and well-tolerated, there are some prescription medicines that we would advise caution with. So here’s a link to the info and feel free to share with your family doctor if you’re still unsure Valerian
Pamela :herb:

@alexwalkerjones @Kirill

8 Likes

I have been to a sleep clinic and followed a sleep programme neither worked for me

5 Likes

Hi @lorb1956 - welcome to the Treehouse :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear your experience with a sleep clinic didn’t work out. Could you tell us a little more about your experience?

We really hope sofi can help you. Let me know if you need anything - happy to help.

6 Likes

Yaa cant wait any more news on sofi please :pray:

5 Likes

What kind of sleep program did they have you try?

6 Likes

The sleep clinic at the hospital just told me to go to bed later and get up the same time every day which didn’t work they then told me they couldn’t help me
I then got enrolled on a sleep programme through a women’s magazine who were looking for volunteers to try the programme for free I had to keep a diary for a month and was given a time to go to bed and told how many hours to stay in bed for this amount started at about 5 hours and was gradually extended over the month the idea was to spend less time in bed in order to improve sleep quality needless to say it didn’t work for me although it did for some others on the trial

8 Likes

Thanks for sharing @lorb1956 - two different approaches. Sorry neither has worked out :frowning:

When I suffered with insomnia the most, I found that doing an hour’s worth of intense exercise per day really helped to tire me out physically, so my brain wouldn’t have a choice but to sleep. Do you have any underlying anxiety or daily worries that you could also write down on a piece of paper before bed so as to ‘transfer’ the anxiety out of your brain? Just a thought.

I also have had great success with an app called Calm. It’s a meditation app that has loads of wonderful speakers who are all calming (including celebs) and help you get to sleep through mindful meditation.

Be well. :hearts:

10 Likes

Great question horse this is something I need to know as well as I have started a load of new meds recently. :grinning: :+1:

7 Likes

Last week was the penultimate week in preparation for shipping the first S1 Pioneer Boxes to you. The team was busy fettling and assembling the thousands of components that go into the final assembly of the S1 Pioneer Program. You will find a few images below of the electronics module of your sofi stick being assembled and prepared for final delivery to our sofi labs at Liverpool ahead of shipping to you. We also had an inspiring proof of life moment ("It’s alive!") with the digital team working on all the app, backend, and systems to support the data flow from your sofi sticks. We recorded it for internal use and reference, but in the spirit of transparency thought of sharing this moment with you. We are humbled by all the hard work from the product team and can’t wait to get these beauties to you. We are on schedule next week to begin final packing in Liverpool and as promised, shipping boxes before the end of this month! As always grateful for all your support and love during the process - can’t wait to start capturing the true potential of people and plants together. Happy Saturday night! xx

17 Likes

I can’t wait for mine !!!

7 Likes

Getting close now bring it on

7 Likes

Amazing!! It’s getting closer and closer :joy:

8 Likes

Hi, I have completed my 10
day journal. Is there anything else I need to do in order to receive an S1 Pioneer box? Thanks.

8 Likes

This is wonderful @Kaveh
You guys rock!!! If you ever have a chance to send a team photo that would be so cool and make it even more relatable.
You promised us many updates along the way and you have always delivered. This is one aspect I truly appreciate from you / your team!! THANK YOU

9 Likes

Congratulation @carole_thornton and adding in @alexwalkerjones to make sure we support you the rest of the way. But essentially you will be receiving a message (which may sadly have gone into spam due to zealous filters)! The message will confirm whether we have your correct / full address. Once you confirm your full address in the message we will send you a sofi surprise to make sure that we can reach you without any issues and we ask you to photograph the sofi surprise in your hand and send that photo back to us. As soon as we seen that photo we know address is validated and we reserve you a Pioneer Box or if there is one manufactured ship one to you. So excited to have you on this journey and let us know if you find that message! :pray:

8 Likes

The team have been so incredibly inspired by the awesome support from the community here both publicly and in direct messages we really have felt that we have been all in this together. :pray:

11 Likes

Ya i tried that out use to go for little walk to gey away from the tv an screen’s ect then do a workout and even tho i was so so tired :tired_face: especially after doing a big walk up by the beach and do some exercise on tje beach wen its late nobody can see me lol but i find as soon as i come in get changed for bed id lie down an bang of goes the brain :brain: again it just qont give in an sleep its so emotional and physical an mentally yhat it really wears u out alot and I’ve tried everything from sleeping tablets of the doctor but she only gives them for few weeks an stops them so u dnt get addicted but even twn i was just getting 4 hours sleep but that wasn’t a full 4hours that was through the nii which is how i came across this sofi pioneer boxs and i wasn’t even going to sign up for it as i didn’t take i would be able to take place qoth living in Ireland but i filled out the form and i couldn’t believe a few weeks later i got a email from sofi i was delighted when sofi an team gave me the opportunity to take part in something so special an priceless imagine people cant even buy what were getting to be apart of and im so grateful for all ur support :blush: here from sofi an team members to the tree house :house_with_garden: i love it :grinning: thanks

7 Likes

Your story has been such an important part of our journey and we can’t wait to start seeing how we can nudge you with the plants and see what works best for you. We are so close to putting it in your hand @sabrinahun … thank you for being here with us xx :pray:

5 Likes

I understand it’s hard not to get sleep, it can be quite disorienting. I’m hoping you can start with sofi soon. We’re thrilled to have you on this journey with us. :hearts:

5 Likes

Fantastic thanks so much for the hard work. Can’t wait to see if we all become sleeping beauties. :upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes