S1 Pioneer Program | Updates

@Kaveh thank you and all yje sofi team for all ur hard work us do behind the scenes ino it must take alot out of u all and to be on this awesome amazing priceless journey is just amazing im honestly delighted i came across sofi that night applied ohh i cant wait and something tells me they qill definitely help :grinning:

8 Likes

I agree with you, @sabrinahun. I feel the same. It will help for sure. :smiling_face:
I bought a card years ago, saying: God, please grant me passion but hurry!!! :laughing:
… and the other day was reading and came across this “Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.”

8 Likes

Really interested to see where this goes, and hoping beyond hope that it helps as many people as possible.

8 Likes

We have a shared vision in this @jonpenn101 and grateful to have you on this journey with us! More updates on initial release of units in the next 48 hrs! :pray:

6 Likes

Hi welcome to the community :smile:

6 Likes

Waiting in anticipation of a good night’s sleep.:relieved::sleeping:

6 Likes

Excellent, i’m being sure to do my journal every morning. With all my ailments I’m excited to see how this all goes :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you, another great idea and hope it’s great for all of us

6 Likes

Welcome to the community @jonpenn101 :smiley:

6 Likes

How vwry exciting,im lovi g the new dasj board.i cant wait to get started.

5 Likes

@pira ino i totally understand an agree i even hate when u even have 6 or 7 hours sleep :sleeping: but it wasn’t proper :thinking: sleeep u were awake while asleep :sleeping: u can hear everything around u :wink: u and even though u want to get up u cant then h wake up an fell even more tired then b4 u went asleep its horrible an how nobody actually understands qhat ur talking about or how u feel untill coming on here its great to see people know what you mean an how furious :angry: it makes u feel that even though u have just slept :sleeping: for a few hours that ur so tired an moody even plays qith ur mental health well for me personally it has but its horrible and here to a great break through that we can say we took part in people able to calm there minds down enough to get a great night’s sleep :sleeping: would be amazing :clap:

9 Likes

Wahooooo :partying_face: :1st_place_medal: :champagne: :partying_face:.
…so exciting well done to you all & feel very grateful to be apart of this :raised_hands:.
Congratulations too you all :+1::hugs:big hugs :older_woman:t2::paw_prints::dog::heart::kissing_heart::blue_heart::wine_glass::wine_glass::grin: xxxxx

6 Likes

@carole_thornton …well done, welcome to the wonderful treehouse a chair :seat: is ready for you to join us…:heart:.Everyone is lovely & welcoming .big hugs :hugs: xxx :older_woman:t2::dog::paw_prints::blue_heart::grin:

9 Likes

Thank you Mandy. It’s nice to e-meet you all :grinning: :heart:xxx

6 Likes

This is really awesome :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Hi @mandy.lodge91
Welcome to the tree house were all the late night chats are good an loads lovely people here :grinning: :blush: to talk with especially wen :grinning: u cant sleep always seone on here

8 Likes

That’s very good i cant wait got a email my sofi box be here Monday the 7th yaa

8 Likes

Received my box of sofi sprays, sooo impressed with the packaging it looks so sophisticated.
As you can see it came with 2 stickers but don’t know what to do with them???
Also, there’s a little card that says my journey starts with n.03 so my question is if I start off with n.03 what do I use after that one ???
Please could you help

8 Likes

Did my first application the pink spray tastes like orange/valerian. The taste lingers for about a half hour but not unpleasant.

9 Likes

I do like No3 … one of the things that will be interesting to note @Eevie is how the taste begins to change and become normalised over use … ! Hope you managed two sessions of three sprays each as we want (and I am myself) loading at night time before going to bed. :sleeping:

7 Likes