S1 Pioneer Program | Updates

Mine came soo happy :blush:

9 Likes

That’s amazing @sabrinahun … and you are starting with No2 which is the “nude” flavour … this is the closest we can bring someone to the roots of valerian with no flavours … you will find No3 and No1 very different but amazing to see how you get on with No2! :pray:

6 Likes

Thanks it is a bit of a nasty taste bug i have discovered if i eat something minty its not so bad lol

5 Likes

That’s the spirit! I am currently half way through my No1 and I have completely gotten used to the taste … it’s such Ana amazing thing how taste really evolves over time … at least it did for me with No1! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@Kaveh
Wait till u get to number :crazy_face: 2

4 Likes

I have tasted all of them! This is the nude flavour … can’t wait!! Wonder if it gets much better over time … oddly some do prefer it!!

2 Likes

I’m on day 3 of pod 2 and honestly :grimacing: I can’t stand it :grimacing::joy:
A big drink after helps

6 Likes

I haven’t received my sofi sticks yet, and I hope the taste doesn’t get in my way. However, I believe the purpose of taking it will outweigh its taste! :grimacing: :crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

That’s the way I’m looking at it for sure.
I’ve not tried the other two pods yet but from what people are saying they taste better

8 Likes

I’m not supposed to say this. … but they do … :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hi 8m on 2 also and i find its not yhe taste ots the smell if u eat something minty b4 takeing it or spray something so u cant smell it as its honestly not as bad as its smells i thought i was going to be sick tastings it but its actually not bad if u eat something a bit minty thenbtake it

5 Likes

Also should share with you guys a secret - we are working right now with the toughest tasting plant that we have got because our view was that if we can tolerate this we know we are going to be ok with the rest! We are really amazing how folks are putting up it … I think the surprise is how a taste that hits you begins to become slightly more normalised when it is regimentally taken as part of something that improves how you feel … at least we are seeing early evidence of that! This reminds me - going to do three more sprays of No1! :pray:

10 Likes

Well im doing my sprays but for some reasons :upside_down_face: the sick won’t register :upside_down_face: :confused: for me it did the first time now ot qont another thing my light keeps going from green to blue could tje battery be faulty i sont no i stayed up all night last night trying to fix it an now again tonight because its frustrating that it worked 1s now cant get it to work this is what o keep getting

4 Likes

Ahhh i swear :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: im not given :unamused: up on this its 3 in tje morning an im wide awake trying to get :unamused: this stick to register my spray :unamused: i will do it im definitely determine to get this working it did the firat day then that was it now it only connects but not Staying connected as shown in picture all i get it this

3 Likes

@sabrinahun I am curious if you can spray it without registering it for now? and let’s figure that out tomorrow… I haven’t had my box yet so it seems the only one up is me at the moment and not being a good help! :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Thanks! I’ll give that a try.

With your issue of the stick not connecting you could try…

Making sure your Bluetooth is on.

Closing the app down fully so it’s not running in the background. This is different on each phone but for Android it’s normally the far right button on the bottom of the phone then it will open a list of apps running. Swipe or hit the X for the sofi app.
Try to reopen it while your Bluetooth is on.

Go into the settings on your phone and clear the cache files for the app

3 Likes

That’s excellent advice … when you see the message the dispenser/ sofi stick isn’t pairing a lot of the time we have found folks may have accidentally switched blue tooth off (maybe they were connecting or disconnecting to a Bluetooth headphone for example). So always check that Bluetooth is on … and if off, make sure you close the app (when you double click and swipe it up on iOS devices so not a quick close but a proper close) … because you want the app to fire up with the Bluetooth of phone engaged … you will notice something is happening because for a brief period as the sofi app is firing up you will notice a blue light from the top of the sofi stick … you should be back in action then … let me know how you get on @sabrinahun:pray:

3 Likes

I’m still not getting correct number of sprays counted on the app but other than that it is fine. Some of the questions are a bit obscure , like how was your day yesterday, so hopefully I gave the information you needed. Keep up the tweaking you’ll get it right before we’re finished I’m sure :+1:

4 Likes

Hi @Eevie, are you able to watch the spray counter move as you go? Is it the case that some sprays are registering (e.g. the count goes from 45/70 to 44/70), and not others, or that your app doesn’t seem to be counting down at all?

In the case of the former it might depend on how hard you press down the spray, and in the case of the latter it could be related to your bluetooth and the connection with the stick itself.

Let me know - I’d love to solve this with you!

3 Likes

It is registering some sprays not the right amount. I press as hard as I can, just wondering if a new battery will help, I’ll be getting some tomorrow. So will try again. It seems to register 2 sprays but not 3.

4 Likes