S1 Pioneer Program | Updates

Mine does the same. Picks up 1 or 2 sprays but not all of them.
I find leaving a second or two between sprays helps a little.

4 Likes

Ditto, last night it did seem to count them all though I’m on day 8 and yet my spray is 50/70 :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Can I check @Aaron when you spray are you opening the app so you can see it countdown every time you press the formulation? I always open the app and make sure this counts down every time I press and I look at the app as I do it … have you tried this? Also make sure you press fully down the full stroke … let me know if this makes a difference …

5 Likes

Yeah I always have the app open and I press the button all the way down and see it flash, but the previous times the count hasn’t moved, I watch the app as I spray sometimes it’s counted a couple of the sprays sometimes none, it must just not like me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Same here I’ve tried leaving a couple of seconds between presses but it still just registers 1 or 2.

3 Likes

Ahh okay i see i have been opening the app then trying to pair it ao thats probably my mistake were im going wrong i will try now shut down the app and then pair see if thats any better i thought the blue light meant it was going dead lol thaks @Kaveh

1 Like

@Eevie i thought it was just mine not registering qhen i spray 3 tes it only show up 1 or 2 also hopefully we will jave the hang of it soon with as i don’t even have it a week only got ot the other day @Eevie we will get there i stayed up 2 full nights trying 2 fix it my brain wouldn’t let it go kept thinking of is it tis or that lol

@pira thanks imo its so frustrating it was great the 1st day then after that it decided to work wen it wants to i think i no what wrong now it worked today @Kaveh just told me the app has to be completely shut down before pairing the app and i always leave my app open in tje background lol :laughing: are u waiting on ur box :package: did u get ur sofi surprise yet :grinning: hopefully u will have ur kit soon

2 Likes

I have received it, @sabrinahun … I am glad that you’ve figured that out more or less. I am sure it is a learning curve for all of us … cheers :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Morning @sabrinahun how is it working for you? Can I also check if you change to turn your Bluetooth on and off or do you keep it consistently on in the background?

3 Likes

Wow this is just awesome seeing this project come to life. Well done everyone :clap:

7 Likes

@pira so happy u got urs wen did u het urs of u dntinde asking and didnu habe any bother qith it i stared on number w neutral and woody the smell is horrible :sweat_smile: but it actually doesn’t taste anything like the smell :sweat_smile: thank god

4 Likes

I keep it on in the background and i was doing the same with the app so im hoping that was the issues as i seen yhe message were u said make sure the app is closed before pairing so :confused: i will make sure i close the app before pairing the stick i will actually try it again now i will shut the app down and try pairing and see if thats any better then i will come back on an let u no if that qas my issue thanks @Kaveh u always here to help no wonder u dont sleep lol

3 Likes

I think I’ve worked out the app not picking up the sprays. I’ll have to test my theory again later but

If you do a hard push all the way down and hold for a second the flower on the app flashes/flickers. Release the spray button and it registered the spray. It just worked for all 3 sprays for me.

6 Likes

@lrakarid
Thats sounds great im going to give yhat a go myself and i will definitely let u no if that works for me as for me i have found out if i stand at door door it connects straight away and registered the spray :smile:

5 Likes

It’s an absolute pleasure … I know when we were thinking of be development path of sofi there were loads super nervous of sharing a working first draft with a user base … but we strongly believed that our pioneers would be patient and forgiving and importantly would help us build a much better platform together … so grateful that you have proven us right! xx :pray:

4 Likes

S2 - announcing our next Pioneer Program

When we initially set out to run our first real world trial with sofi, we had in mind to do it with 100 Pioneers. With the overwhelming positive response we received, we knew we had to increase the scale and scope of the Pioneer Program. So we responded accordingly - and here we are!

sofi  s1 pioneer program

We are beyond grateful to everyone who has been helping shape sofi with us.

We are thrilled to announce that all S1 Pioneer Boxes have now been placed. So here is where we are going from here - both with existing Pioneers, and those new to our community:

Our ambition is to continue to grow by welcoming the next wave of Pioneers into the S2 Pioneer Program.

Current Pioneers with a sofi stick will be automatically enrolled into the S2 Program, and will receive three new plant pods. As we anticipate the current Pioneer Program to complete by mid-April, we are also looking into resupplying additional valerian pods to active Pioneers.

Those yet to receive a sofi stick are automatically enrolled to the S2, continuing where they left off in the baseline and address verification process.

Passiflora Neon

We can now confirm that Passiflora (passionflower) is our next plant, which has a long history of both traditional and clinical application as a remedy for both sleeplessness and anxiety (click here to read more).

We have started production of the S2 boxes, which we are currently on track for delivery in mid-May. We have received the full harvest of passiflora, and can shortly begin to craft our second sofi formulation. More on this in the coming weeks.

We are privileged to have a truly engaged community, and it has been our source of strength. Thanks for being a Pioneer with sofi, and joining us on this journey.

xx

17 Likes

Wow! That’s awesome news, I was thinking the other days that you may be looking into passion flower aswell, can’t wait to be able to see the effects it has on mine and the other pioneers bodies and mind! Thankyou to the team at SoFi letting us all be part of this amazing journey :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Absolutely excited to be included into the next stage can’t wait

5 Likes

Reading the article about passion flower sounds awesome, very in-depth you guy’s are nailing this I’m buzzing :grin:

7 Likes