Replacement pods

Terrific coordination from all at Sofi. Received 3 new pods today (Saturday).
Great work guys, thanks to all.

6 Likes

Yes very excited as i received my top up pods today!
Thank you to our lovely Sofi team xx

5 Likes

So happy for the first refills getting to our amazing Pioneer community here … a special thx to @alexwalkerjones and @bee snd of course our lovely @Jasmine for making it possible! Please let us know if anyone struggled with the app upgrade and refill button … there is one thing, you need to have an old bottle in there when pressing refill/reset on the app xx :pray:

4 Likes

Hi
I wasnt aware you needed old bottle in to reset. Just done my 6 sprays but is only showing 1? Xx

3 Likes

Hi, I used 6 sprays from old pod yesterday. Swapped in my new one, same flavour, pressed reset button and is now showing full 70. You can reset as many times as you want until happy with the reading. Hope this helps.
Happy sleeps, Colin

3 Likes

I put my old pod in but still can’t reset the sprays I’ve done 9 sprays now between yesterday and today. Still can’t update the app so don’t know what to do to remedy it. When I spray the pod the screen flashes like it would normally but doesn’t register the amount of sprays so still showing 0/70 instead of 61/70. Any more suggestions???

4 Likes

Hi, have you tried a reset with the new pod in place? That way the system should pick up the correct reading straight away. Is Sofi stick working well otherwise? Hope this helps.
Regards, Colin

4 Likes

Yep tried that but I’m wondering if it’s needing the app updated but went to playstore and there’s no update for it. I know I don’t have the latest version but at a loss to know what to do.

4 Likes

Hi, humour me on this one it may work. You say the app needs updating so make a note of your login details, log out of Sofi app, give it a minute then log back in. See if the app updated to 2 1 9

3 Likes

May even be worth uninstalling and reinstalling and hope that the new version comes with it.

4 Likes

Its certainly a puzzle!

4 Likes

Nope that didn’t work I’m afraid thanks for the suggestion though😁

4 Likes

Seems like we are a little bit coming stuck here @Eevie … let’s get @alexwalkerjones and @Kirill on this one … we may need to escalate to @filipe and @mathiassilva4 if we can’t solve this for you right away … as always super grateful for the amazing patience with our hot patch xx :pray:

4 Likes

Hi I just uninstalled sofi app then reinstalled and i seem to have the update now so we’ll see this evening if it renews the spray count.

5 Likes

Nice one, good luck. Hope everything works for you now.

4 Likes

Hurray we’re up and running again, ciunter working fine :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

That’s awesome! Adding @alexwalkerjones and @Kirill into this in case we need to advise additional pioneers who get stuck xx :pray:

2 Likes

No need to insert an old bottle actually!
Just insert one from your refill delivery, tap on the reset button and your counter should go to full 70 sprays again :slight_smile:

We had to go with this reset button solution because sofi can’t yet differentiate between different bottles. We will be fixing this for S3 where every pod will have a unique identifier!

4 Likes

Hi I had an issue with the app this morning, I couldn’t finish journalling so switched phone off then on, no good. I then uninstalled and reinstalled app and I could do the journal but it asked for different information. Don’t know whether it’s my fault or just a glitch, but it seems ok now.

2 Likes

Hi @Eevie it would appear that when the app gets an update it sometimes throws a wobbly. Nothing to worry about so long as it’s working ok now. Hope everything else going well.
Regards, Colin

3 Likes