Not getting a petal when i journal

When the valerian pods were delivered i checked they worked, then went back to the passiflora that im using,but the last couple of days after ive journaled i get a message saying “get a petql after you journal” and i press that, it flashes up go home, but then back to the message. Ive tried repairing the sofi stick, but that doesnt work, still get the same message. On a positive note, im having some amazing sleep, which is always welcome.

3 Likes

The same thing is happening to me

2 Likes

Will tag @alexwalkerjones and @Kirill in this to look into this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, I’ve just got ready for bed and the sofi app just keeps closing, I deleted it, downloaded it again, and still it keeps closing, it goes as though it’s gonna be fine, then just white blank screen, I’ve had my sprays but they’re not recorded. Sorry x

3 Likes

Hi @MissTQ
There was indeed a bug with a transition to Valerian pods. Could you please try again now? We just released a fix.

3 Likes

Please try again now and let me know if it works :slight_smile:
Apologies for technical issues!

3 Likes

Hello, yes ive got one petal now but its noþ counting my sprays properly lol , thankyou for everything you are doing to help

2 Likes

Hey, it should work for you now including the sprays :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, just tried it, its counting my spray, but not giving a petal, it’s also set me back to 70 sprays of the 2nd pod if passiflora, but I have found the way to change to the valerian pods, I had to delete the app and download it again too, even though I did it last night, as it wasn’t opening just the blank white screen.

1 Like

Thanks for reporting, Rosemarie. I’m tagging @mathiassilva4 here. He’s our mobile team lead and will try to help resolving this.

2 Likes

Ah, you’ve switched to valerian already? Are you done with your passiflora pods?

2 Likes

Ok thankyou, i will let you know later if I’m still having trouble with it

2 Likes

No I’m still on passiflora, the valerian I just tested that they worked, as one of the pods of passiflora doesn’t work properly, I told Alex about that, I have a return envelope and when I return the pods I will put a note in to explain about it, it won’t work in the stick, it just drops inside, then I sprayed it into my mouth, and not much comes out of it, I will use it, but will have to use it without the pod, so it won’t give me any petals. The passiflora is helping me a lot, my sleep is so much better, if I do wake up, it’s not for long, and as I’m able to sleep in, I’m able to wake up late. Usually I’m in bed by 11.30pm, and I wake around 5am, that’s a habit, as I have to change my fentanyl patch every 3 days, usually I’d be awake for a couple of hours, if I wasn’t already awake, but I’ve found that I go right back to sleep, I’ll wake around 7am, but then I sleep some more, in fact last week I woke at 10.30am, my sleep is amazing, and I really helps with everything else, my mood is better, pain levels are lower, and the quality of sleep is better. I’m so glad I stumbled across the trial, and that you took me into the trial. I also believe that after my 2 ops, it does help to heal quicker, though I still worry about the cancer coming back, it’s not keeping me awake, so thank you to the team for all the help and advice, its really changed the quality of my life.

3 Likes

Aww wow thats amazing! I am truly so happy for you!

2 Likes