S3 Pioneer Program | updates

Hey Rua,

Unfortunately I believe we may be at capacity with simply no sofi sticks left to give out (which are of course essential to being able to use the valerian)

What I can do, it double check our numbers with the lab for you, and do my best to ensure that if a space pops up - or an extra one is found - that it’s all yours.

This may take a few weeks before we get a chance to ship all the previously reserved refill packs out but I will do my best to get back to you with an answer as soon as I can :love_letter: :pray:

Thanks for understanding! xx

9 Likes

@alexwalkerjones that’d be great, thank you :relaxed::pray: xx

7 Likes

So proud to have been here dince :herb:nearly the beginning and watched you drow,lwarn adapt gratiously and be there for all of 150 per cent
You are crushing it!!!:seedling:

12 Likes

Thanks for the update… as always you are so dedicated and helpful… thank you and can’t wait :blush:

7 Likes

If you haven’t read our latest update on the launch of our S3 Pioneer Program, then please do! Now, your journaling activity matters more than ever before :pray: :sparkles:

We are so excited for this new chapter of sofi just ahead.

17 Likes

How exciting!!! What a privileged group of people we are, it’s amazing to think fragrance and taste could work together. Can’t wait to see what happens!

11 Likes

S1 made such a BIG difference to my sleep!
S2 is giving me a HUGELY relaxed sleep - the night sweating seems to be manageable - not half as much as b4
Except when i am worrying about something happening the next day … other than that - its been brilliant (i must be honest that i DID miss a couple of sprays - 4 days - just forgot :grin::innocent:
But it did not seem to matter still slept lovely! ( short sleeps … but completely relaxed :grin: so i HAVE TO THANK YOU LOVELY SOFI PEOPLE X

12 Likes

We thank you @natascha_mani for making it possible develop our sofi together. There aren’t enough times that I can write how incredibly grateful the entire team is to you and our incredible pioneers for braving our incomplete ambition every day and helping us make our sofi a little bit better every day with sharing your experiences and giving us a chance to catch up with the promise of sofi! Hope you have a wonderful and restful weekend. :pray:

9 Likes

Just went to post office to collect something to be signed for … its sofi1 … wondering why i received sofi1?
Can i use once done with sofi2?

6 Likes

I believe that S3 isn’t ready yet. Other pioneers have received S1 and posted in the treehouse to ask if that is correct. Maybe not my place to answer but i can tell you that is normal whether you missed the first round of S1 or not. So keep spraying, sleeping and journalling!

7 Likes

Adding @alexwalkerjones here but we restocked a group of pioneers with valerian so they could run more trials on valerian as it proved super effective for many. Just need to make sure your app is set to valerian when you start … also adding @Kirill in case you need some help on that. :pray:

7 Likes

Hi @natascha_mani,

Yes - absolutely! We shipped your a refill of valerian which you tried in the S1.I recall that you had some passiflora from the S2 left over, so please feel free to finish those plant pods, before moving over to the the valerian refills!

There should be a button labeled “switch to valerian” when you’re ready for the refills. :blush: And here should you get stuck anywhere!

6 Likes

Thanks Alex, this is such good news and I feel so fortunate to be a part of Sofi.

6 Likes

Hi
Is there any further update on this please?

3 Likes

Hi Alex, I was given sone advice about logging my sprays manually because my stick refuses to pair…Weirdly my app doesn’t have the option to log manually as shown on the pics above, the button just isn’t there…Anything I can do? TIA x

4 Likes

Don’t you have this? With the manual spray button just above the reset spray button?

Do you have the same app version as mine above? i.e. 2.7.13?

6 Likes

Hi @KirstyMc - as @drmudlark says, you should be able to locate this via the profile page of your app, simply by scrolling down to the bottom of the page. However, if for any reason this isn’t appearing for you here, you may be on an outdated version of the app. In that case, feel free to use the best link for your device just below to double check for any updates that may have been released:

• For Android, you can click here to download the sofi app.
  • And for iOS, you can click here to download the sofi app.

Please let me know if that works and thanks again for putting the effort into manual sprays while we wait for the much anticipated launch of the S3 :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Do you mind me asking which country you get the Ashwagandha from? I’ve been using it as a supplement before to try and help with my chronic fatigue & try to buy locally if possible (UK based) but of course that doesn’t seem an option with Ashwagandha.

I’ve not received a pebble surprise or been part of the first 2 programs, yet but still living in hope to be part of S3. Only just got my password login to work out (not that tech savvy) after 33 days of journaling…:see_no_evil:… dear o dear.

I’m excited for you guys as I’m a plant lover & make my own lotions & potions - even growing passiflora in my kitchen from a seed that came from a supermarket fruit.

Keep up the good work! I’ve learnt a lot here today just from going down a few thread rabbit holes.

9 Likes

We are absolutely thrilled to have you on this journey with us @sminkjo and adding @alexwalkerjones here so we can make sure to continue your progress and see you into the first wave of the S3 Program. Ashwaghanda is really interesting and complex plant. I am learning more about it but I know when I was speaking to our harvest partners that it is sometimes very tricky to get your hands on the right harvest at the right time … for example the level of active compounds are very different based in the maturity of the same plant and sometimes they can be harvested prematurely. So our partners use liquid and gas chromatography to finger print each harvest to make sure they are right. Let me know if you want more technical data on this batch and I will try to share as much as possible with you. :pray:

12 Likes

Wow, thank you for the detailed reply!

I am aware that different plant parts contain different amounts of active substance … this clearly goes for all organic materials like fungi & other plants, as well. That’s why I either ferment a lot of my plants or layer them in honey & therefore get a better consistency as well as an easier to dose end product.

But of course what you guys do is on another level. I have no experience in vaporisation processes other than what I know about using a firefly :wink:

I’m extremely pleased I stumbled across your project. So much to be learned here! It’s as if my boat bumped into the tip of your iceberg and you’re letting me have a glimpse under water :+1:t2:

8 Likes