S3 Pioneer Program | updates

I’m so extremely pleased you found us and our community here @sminkjo and definitely we are all at the foot of the hills when it comes to our journey of understanding plants … I believe our knowledge almost extends to 1 percent of plants … a lot to discover together. In terms of the classic practice of medical herbalism and the role of plants in human health sometime we look back at even old practices and cultures and discover a lot of knowledge was coded in culture that hadn’t had its scientific cause and effect fully even yet appreciated. That’s why on the team we have both medical herbalist, ethnobotanist, integrative physician, clinician, doctors, and even genomicists, mathematicians and scientists … I’ve found often that knowledge lurks at the boundaries of their experiences. Wishing you a wonderful and restful night :pray:

12 Likes

Hi @sminkjo and welcome to our treehouse! I can confirm that your sofi surprise shipped on Jan 6th, and should be with you soon :slight_smile:

When it arrives, make sure to upload a photo of it in your hand here, or via the progress page (right swipe) of your sofi app, so that your Pioneer Pack can be reserved!

That, and keep up the excellent journaling work to qualify!

8 Likes

Thank you Alex,
It arrived today at lunch. Just uploaded the photo next to my passion flower - which seemed appropriate :grinning:

Excited to see where the journey will lead now.

All the best from Wales,
Steffi

11 Likes

Love that we can see future flavours too

6 Likes

In the lead up to the S3 we will be previewing some of the major updates taking place (very soon!) within the app…the first of which is the introduction of our Pioneer rewards program, AKA “sofi seeds.”

“sofi seeds” have been in development for quite some time now and will be launching imminently as our way of rewarding daily journaling, active engagement with the sofi community, and introducing friends and family that you feel would benefit from sofi through a referral program.

Why?

Why not! We love to see sofi grow and flourish organically from our community here, rather than paying google for lead generation. We also want to recognise the incredible contribution that we, as Pioneers, are making to the development of sofi.

Once sofi is available direct-to-consumers, this rewards program will provide preferential and discounted access to the sofi store as a form of currency within sofi.

(See below for a small peek behind the scenes into the development of our online store, thanks to the awesome @J!)

While the sofi shop won’t be available until later this year, we wanted to give Pioneers the chance to begin accumulating sofi seeds as soon as possible. So you’ll find this exciting feature - and many more - in the very next release of the sofi app, coming next month!

P.S. Like all new currencies, we are still working out the exchange rate, but needless to say, your participation as a Pioneer within sofi will be celebrated and recognised. More on this to come shortly.

xx

21 Likes

This looks amazing Alex
I love the idea

10 Likes

Great work team ! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Looks great and keeps the fun of interacting.
Unfortunately I have tried to update the app - but keep getting stuck in a loop of update and open/ to be told to update - which I have done - but can’t access the application anymore, so I haven’t been able to journey for a couple of days

4 Likes

Hi @g.snelson, I’ve been informed that the app should update automatically whilst you’re on that screen, if you can pull it up and leave it open for a few seconds without clicking the button to visit the App Store.

Here’s a video of what we mean by just leaving it open/staring at it, as silly as it seems!

5 Likes

Sorted ! Thank you for the video

5 Likes

Sounds awsome and looking forward to it :grinning:

5 Likes

Hi, when will S3 be sent out please?

5 Likes

Hi @Harobed - We are currently on track to ship the first or second week of March, I believe. More updates and images coming soon, and following the assembly of our electronics, we’ll have a much more precise idea of our shipping dates and timelines for you :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Oh Alex that is excellent and exciting news!!! Yay! I cannot wait for ashwagandha and the new sofi stick to come! I am so grateful to you and to everyone who is on this journey for making it the kindest, most helpful and friendly community to be a part of! I love you all!!!:black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

8 Likes

Exciting times……looking forward to more updates and being included in the new phase.

7 Likes

I’m so excited to join the S3 pioneer group. Counting down the days x

6 Likes

91 days journaling, hopefully I haven’t missed to many days for my first pioneering pack :confused: looking forward to ashwangha trial

6 Likes

Absolutely @steven25! 91 days is incredible and you are sure to make the cut! :blush:

5 Likes

There is SO much happening behind the scenes with our beloved sofi app and lots of exciting new features for us to get right. We are so grateful for you bearing with us (we know we’ve been very quiet lately on the communications front and you guys deserve more)!

The good news is that formulation mixing has already begun to take place at the sofi lab, and 1500+ of our Ashwagandha plant pods will be individually filled over the course of the next two weeks ready for shipment. :love_letter: :sparkles:

Unfortunately, our plan to ship all S3 Pioneer Packs the second week of March is delayed. Instead, as we’ve had to prioritise sorting out some of the kinks that come along with the complete redesign of the app, we are set to ship the week of the 27th.

We’re gutted to have to postpone things, but we know that this choice is much better in the long run than launching an incomplete app.

For the first time ever, we are also testing international delivery of our Pioneer Packs internally first, so we can minimise any unexpected difficulties of getting these into your hands, the first time around - not the second or third! :smiling_face:

Wish us luck and keep an eye out for further updates over the course of the next two weeks. And thank you, as always, for your patience. #noPioneerleftbehind xx

20 Likes

Hi Alex in my opinion it will be worth waiting for the new pods Sofi have not let us down yet

6 Likes