S3 Pioneer Program | updates

Ah, I see - very peculiar, although it may be that most of your journals were entered as “formulation journals” (with or without the actual sprays). It’s nothing to worry about as your journals are safe no matter what, but I will raise this with our tech team just to let them know :blush: :pray:

Thank you for the screenshot! x

4 Likes

Wow, it looks fantastic. I can’t wait to see my results! Xx

3 Likes

Hi everyone! A few photo updates for you from the sofi lab- first and foremost, let’s make sure that @elliotb36 knows that his photography skills are just fine :blush: :star_struck:

P.S. any flavour guesses? Hint: it matches the colour this time!

And pictured here is the small but mighty important first wave of Pioneer Packs we’ve sent off for our internal testing. We want to ensure that we have as many of the technicalities ironed out as possible this time, to make things slightly easier on your guys - so we are so thankful for you bearing with us while we run some tests! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pray:

16 Likes

It looking good :+1: All your hard work and resilience is showing and is awesome :wink:

7 Likes

Very intriguing, can’t think of any flavour except maybe pineapples :yum:

7 Likes

Looking forward to trying the next phase

6 Likes

Pineapple or Coconut maybe

6 Likes

Could it be honey maybe?

6 Likes

Creme bruleè maybe? I’m hoping this helps me as much as the passiflora did, I need some sleep, ive not been too bad this last week, and last night was actually a good night, still with the valerian, have a few days left, do the new perfume sprays come with the sleep ones, or are they seperate? I’m doing manual sprays, when I remember, and have 136 journaling days, not bad, I’ve missed a few days when i was in hospital or forgot, not bad since I started in late october, can’t wait to see the data too, i like the new ideas, and us insomniacs have a chance of better sleep, all thanks to you people, I’m glad I stumbled across your trial. Its been a life changer for me, thanks guys for your help and advice and for the lifelines this trials been for a lot of people.

5 Likes

I like your taste @chris.king5 It’s not the right answer but yum !! I might have to put in a good word for some of these flavours next :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :coconut: :pineapple:

5 Likes

No coconut for me thanks, hate the stuff

3 Likes

Looking good, maybe a caramel flavour :thinking:

5 Likes

thats what i thought…caramel!

4 Likes

Omg is it banana?? I just recently rediscovered how much I love that flavor when I found olipop banana cream soda​:rofl::banana:

5 Likes

Right!?He sure have all the resourses to xx

2 Likes

Just wondering if I will be receiving the Pioneer Pack 3. I’ve logged 106 days so far.

2 Likes

Hi @joseph.izak58 - indeed! I can confirm that you are on the list!

P.S. we will be reconfirming all addresses very shortly via the new sofi app, to ensure your Pioneer Pack can be shipped on time, do make sure to confirm your shipping details there are soo as the app is launched (and don’t worry, we’ll have plenty of reminders too!)

7 Likes

Hi, how do we know if we are on the newest app? How do we upgrade or will we get an obvious message,?
Thanks x

6 Likes

hi @sammy - great question! We will be notifying all Pioneers of the launch, via email as well as in the treehouse - and following up should any Pioneers get left behind, so please do not worry :slight_smile:

I hope that helps, and fingers crossed it will be launching end of week (if not, then beginning of next!)

8 Likes

Thank you so much for the update. I’ll be sure to download the new app when it comes out.

3 Likes