Sharing Sofi Scores

Hi all!

I’m really enjoying the journaling aspect at the moment and looking forward to my pod!

I just wondered if anyone knew how the Sofi Score works? Mine has always stayed static at 50. Is this because I don’t have a pod or am I doing something wrong?

What’s your scores at and what’s your journaling routine?!

4 Likes

Hi Dani, i dont think you are doing anything wrong; i suspect it just takes a longer time of journalling to get a higher score, but @alexwalkerjones will be able to tell you more after the weekend.

I lnow that consistency in timing (and even location) can help to earn a higher score. I used to set an alarm to journal (but not to wake me up!) but after a while it became second nature.

I have been with sofi a long time now and before we got the new, much modified, app this year, my score had got to 100 but dropped to 50 with the new app. Dropping to 50 happened to everyone I think, but it didnt mean much as the app was being tweaked. Now my score has gone up to 99.
I’m sure that yours will go up as long as you journal as consistently as you can. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Below is a screenshot of one of Alex’s answers about the score to someone, in case that helps. But this was a while back and I’m sure she will answer you next week

2 Likes

Hi @Prakem,

Thanks for your post about this. I’ve reached out to our tech team to see whether this is a natural plateau for your sofi score to remain at 50 before your begin with your sprays (as it certainly used to be this way), however in the case that we have since updated this, we’ll be able to determine whether there’s something else getting in the way.

Please do let me know if you see it change for better or worse in the coming few days!

3 Likes

I was journaling, at first it was every morning, then twice a day when they added the ability to do that, with a score of 50 right up until half way through the last post (edit: pod, not post) when the app stopped working for me.

It sounds like you are doing great to have reached the steady score of 50 already :heart_on_fire:

1 Like

Hi @alexwalkerjones

Just to let you know that it’s still at 50.
Did you find out if this was normal?

Thanks!

1 Like

I feel like I journal pretty regularly, morning and night. I may miss the occasional one or two weekly due to working, socials etc. Im on my second round of pods. However, i’ve never shifted from 50 :woman_shrugging: i dont know how it works :sweat_smile:

2 Likes