Signed up, what about fragrances?

So I have signed up for my subscription, choosing the plant I haven’t yet trialed, Valerian. :blush:

Will we still get the chance to try the fragrances as pioneers?

Could there be a setting on our account to automatically be involved in any new plants and fragrances? Just incase we don’t see the message that there is a new thing to try? I would like to always try everything new :heart: @alexwalkerjones

So happy to be part of Sofi :blush:

5 Likes

Hi @sammy - yes, indeed! For Pioneers with a subscription, we plan tor release a new plant ever 2-3 months for trial, completely for free. This is something you will be able to opt-in to via the “shop” page of the sofi app (coming soon!)

Here’s how it will work:

Let’s say you’re getting along great with valerian, but our new plant Hops comes along and so is offered for a month’s trial for free. You opt-in via settings and are selected! (PS selection will be randomised, but currently most/all Pioneers should get in, as the capacity for each study will most likely range from 700-1000 Pioneers).

For the month you trial Hops, your subscription will be paused, so you won’t receive more valerian capsule (just three flavours of hops!) and you won’t be charged for this month. The only requirement is that should you find after 3 or 4 days that Hops isn’t doing much for you, you will need to complete a 30-days of use so that sofi can accurately map your response (or lack thereof) accordingly, as per the requirements of the study.

This is why participation in extra plants and fragrances is optional, because who knows - you may love valerian so much that you can’t bear the idea of leaving it behind for a month! :blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you @alexwalkerjones :blush: That explains it really well. I love trying new things so am so excited about the new plants and the new app. I cannot wait :grin::grin: xx

4 Likes

@sammy that was a great question, and @alexwalkerjones just so I’m clear, we can trial the fragrances, the ones that have just been trialled for focus? Not the sleep sprays, but the fragrances, ir am i wrong, as @sammy asked about fragrances and you mentioned hops, I’m a little confused, which isn’t unusual for me

3 Likes

Hi @MissTQ - not at all, I should have followed up on fragrances specifically!

We absolutely plan to offer fragrances as Pioneer studies, we just have a little bit more work to do there when it comes to those journeys within the app. Unlike plant formulations we spray to swallow (and only spray 6 times per day), our fragrances naturally have a very different purpose and use - so it’s more of a technical question, and because of that, we don’t yet have an ETA on availability.

As soon as we do, we plan to offer them all the same!

3 Likes

@alexwalkerjones thank you, I’ve not had a great few weeks sleep wise, fingers crossed the passiflora will help now, can’t wait for the subscription to start, just wanted to say thanks

1 Like