Started my 3rd pod no 3

Cant believe I am on final pod. No 3 is definitely minty!
Looking forward to next stage in our journey

10 Likes

Thatā€™s super exciting ā€¦ really keen to see how you get on with the third formulation and do amazing work o have you here with us on this journey @tinaspain xx :pray:

5 Likes

Thanks Kaveh its really exciting
Do you know what happens when we have finished our pods are we invited to take part in the next trial? Xx :pray:

4 Likes

All Pioneers are automatically enrolled in the next program as long as they are active. So you will be automatically enrolled in the Passiflora program and be sent three new bottles to try when that program goes live. We are thinking about resupplying the S1 Pioneers with additional valerian in the meantime so keep hold of all of your bottles and we may look at shipping some additional valerian bottles to you in mid April. Of course if you continue to S3 we will also send you the third generation sofi stick ā€¦ so the idea is that as long as you remain an active Pioneer you are automatically enrolled and prioritised in all programs. xx :pray:

7 Likes

Iā€™ve finished my pods now :sob::sob:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s amazing amazing milestone @Aaron as I believe you may be one of the first pioneers to complete the S1 program. @enricovarano and @rafaelgoncalves can we confirm we have full data on this first journey and letā€™s see what we see.

In the meantime, letā€™s figure out how to restock you in advance of the S2 program which is just in production. @alexwalkerjones can we look at shipping two bottles from
The finished reserve we have at the labs in Liverpool? Perhaps @bee can help with this if you need any help Alex.

This is amazing @Aaron! Thank you so much for being on this journey with us :pray:

3 Likes

The only one I didnā€™t complete was no2 due to it running out, think it leaked since there was alot of residue inside the case and down the bottle but I believe I got 8 / 10

But this last week I have seen quite a massive difference which has been great so thankyou the team at SoFi :heart_eyes:

Unfortunately today though I have been told my work shift is changing to 12 hour shifts for 6 weeks ( not sure I trust what they say, but we will see ) :neutral_face: so hopefully it wonā€™t destroy my pattern too much since Iā€™ll only be working 3/7 and 4/7.

Thatā€™d be amazing to get some more formula aswell thankyou @Kaveh :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: and thank you for letting me be on this journey with everyone :smile:

3 Likes

We made some extra valerian pods so going to see how we can get you a couple of additional ones. Canā€™t promise what they will be but the active compound and harvest will be the same as what you have been having irrespective of flavour. We will look into it right away :pray:

3 Likes

Ps. Also do keep on journalling how youā€™re sleeping and feeling.

2 Likes

You guys are truly amazing :smile: I donā€™t think I can stop journalling now itā€™s become a bit of a habit :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I can confirm that two more bottles are making their way to you from @vincent who found that the valerian was knocking him out too much and had to stop after one bottle (gentle soul)! :slight_smile: ā€¦ @vincent if you let @Aaron know when resupply is enroute! Hopefully there shortly in none-sofi sanctioned packaging! :pray:

4 Likes

Amazing thankyou so much :heart_eyes::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Supply on route! :refreshed: :happy:

Letā€™s measure the time it takes for British First Class post to arrive :anxious:

5 Likes

Youā€™re :s1_n01: :crazy_face: thank you very much :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know what you mean I am not far behind you bud , unfortunately my stick has really been playing up again but nearly there.

3 Likes

@vincent , wow that was fast, it already arrived :smiley: Thankyou so much! And thankyou for your note, it put a smile on my face :heart_eyes::smiley:

3 Likes

Hah, I thought it was funny! Youā€™re very welcome and Iā€™m glad you liked the card :happy:

3 Likes

These ā€œsofijisā€ are hilarious ! :happy:

1 Like

:excited: I absolutely agree :happy:

2 Likes