Sleep is pretty poor this week

My sleep has been pretty awful this week, I usually wake up 3.30 ish needing a wee but Monday 3 times so hardly slept at all, plus headache that continued from the weekend they wouldn’t go away so not the best day.

6 Likes

Awwwww broken sleep is even worse than not sleeping at all isn’t it, bless you! 🫶🏽
I sympathise with you completely as I have to wake up multiple times during the night to run to the toilet, which is downstairs, so by the time I get back into bed each time, I’m wide awake again! :woman_facepalming:t4::tired_face:
It’s amazed me how many different ways sleep deprivation can affect the human body and mind! :exploding_head:

Hopefully this amazing study will help us, as well as everyone else who’s struggling with their sleep pattern/routine!🩷
I honestly think it’s so clever, and am so happy and grateful that we all have this opportunity available to us!!!

Just wanna take this chance to say a massive Thankyou to all the sofi creators and staff, for all their research, hard work and dedication to this study!!! You’re doing a wonderful thing which is gonna change people’s lives for the better!!! 🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽

5 Likes