So confused, do I hoover 🤷

I felt so tired yesterday that I couldn’t keep my eyes open. I forgot to spray after dinner. So sprayed NR 2 and gone bed. Anything after that it’s just a mistery :person_shrugging::person_shrugging:I remember not falling asleep straight away. But than :person_shrugging::person_shrugging::person_shrugging: I woke up this morning and can’t remember if I woke up during the night. Can’t remember if I turned round in bed :person_shrugging::person_shrugging: over 6 hours gone :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: must have slept like a baby :blush::blush:. Normal when I sleep for long I feel croggy and more tired. Now I feel energetic and refreshing. What do I do with this feeling? Do I hoover the house :rofl::rofl::rofl: clean the windows :rofl::rofl::rofl:or just drink coffee and go and sort the horses :heart::heart:if this is passiflora kicking in :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:I be so impressed by a other victory for sofi :heart::heart:

17 Likes

You can come hoover my house if you want :rofl: glad you got decent sleep though!

7 Likes

The taught of hoovering has gone :rofl::rofl::rofl:started the horses :star_struck::star_struck:way more fun

8 Likes

10 Likes

Awwww how lovely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: how many do you have?

5 Likes

To many :person_facepalming::person_facepalming: 8 in total of my own

7 Likes

Sounds like you don’t even need the coffee! :laughing:

6 Likes

Bad habits are hard to resist :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

I felt this after a week on the valerian triaks and its been this way off and majority on since.I feel like not wasting my day and especially this summer weather…so happy for you…may i suggest starting a morning journal for yourself.i love journaling, i have books of them since u was 16…32 years ago haha

5 Likes

Thank you if I had the time I would :relaxed::relaxed:

5 Likes

Absolutely stunning friends these guys @sonja.ekkers.77 xx :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Wow! That is truly amazing!
I have a few questions for u if u don’t mind answering them?!:

1. What exactly is in the Sofi formula u took/are taking?
    2.) what was your sleep like before starting this formula?
    3.) How many days/nites have u been using this formula?
    Thank u, in advance, for responding!
3 Likes

Hi what’s exactly in a t I don’t know :person_shrugging::person_shrugging:

And sleep has always been very bad anything from 1 to 3 hours solid sleep than the rest is falling a sleep lightly and waking up again.

And on the passiflora now 22 days

5 Likes

@Kimberly For passiflora ingredients, you can find that list here: sofi.health/passiflora :blush:

I believe our formulations run about 10x stronger than the tinctures you can find on the shelves.

4 Likes

Passiflora knocks me out, hope you carry on with your sleeping like a baby

2 Likes