So excited for new sofi

So posty delivered my sofi box. But it got a little shaken the outer box has been damaged :woozy_face: but the main box is fine just shaken up and now not 100% sure which one NR 1 , NR 2 or nr 3 is. I assume nr 2 is the purple one similar colour to the little card.
But which one is nr 1 the pink or the dark purple :person_shrugging::person_shrugging: also my stick is shaken and dismantled but don’t think it’s damaged :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

So looking forward to tonight have been sleeping so badly lately. Need a good night sleep :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Hi @sonja.ekkers.77! So happy to see you back here with pods in hand - I’m really sorry you received a damaged box and everything shaken up inside!! Please do let us know if anything is not working right.

Indeed, the colour of the journey card matches the bottle but for reference n01 is blue, n02 is purple, and n03 is pink! I use the treehouse emoji to help me remember in a pinch :slight_smile:

:s2_n01: :s2_n02: :s2_n03:

Can’t wait to hear how you and passiflora get along and what you think of the nee flavours this Program!

2 Likes

Great thanks. Can’t wait for more sleep =more energy :heart::heart:

3 Likes

Guys I got my Sofi box… Looking forward to setting it up. I love liquorice so will be like a bedtime snack. :grin:

3 Likes

Just put new bottle in. It still on NR.2 Valerian​:person_shrugging::person_shrugging:is that right :person_shrugging::person_shrugging:

1 Like

Oh it just changed :smiley:

4 Likes

Looking forward to hearing the different impressions on the new kit :slight_smile: I’ve been using my passiflora spray for a few days and couldn’t feel any difference at first, until I missed 2 days of spraying - just bad planning. My sleep has got a bit messed up again. Had 2 awful broken sleep nights :weary: but back on track! And as I was doing with the valerian, just 3 sprays rather than the 6 so I’m not groggy the next day :blush:

3 Likes