Recieved s2 pioneer programme

Revieved my s2 just now, thank you so much sofi team :blush: box was rattleing aboit and sprays were all over in the box so im unsure which cokour is which number as when i scan the qr code the video is mention greennis No1? There isnt a green one. Please could i have a heada up on which is which. Im huessing the bright pink is No3 with the little tag noting start with No3. Any help please wouod be really appreciated :pray:

7 Likes

My Sofi passiflora pack arrived today so I will be spraying tonight after quite an interval. Hoping its as good as I anticipated. Thanks to all at Sofi for their hard work and commitment.

Is the return wrapper to be used for the S1 stick and the used pods?
:thinking::sleeping_bed::sleeping:

5 Likes

They all look so pretty. Well done @alexwalkerjones @Kaveh and all @sofi

2 Likes

Ahh! So happy to hear @kburley00 - that is amazing news and we canโ€™t wait for you to begin. Your journey card is pink, so thatโ€™s where youโ€™ll begin (same as what I got!)

For reference though, n01 is dark blue, n02 is purple, and n03 is pink :blush: The treehouse emojis are actually how I remember as itโ€™s easy to forget! :s2_n01: :s2_n02: :s2_n03:

3 Likes

Hi @CjaJose, so excited they made it to you! And yes, the return envelope is for the used pods so they can be cleaned, repainted, and re-used for future programs!

3 Likes

Omg mine is here too! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Ah I was going to ask about the return envelope too but that makes sense, obviously I wonโ€™t return the stick itself because I need that and I managed to change the battery too. Took me about 3 seconds to change it.

4 Likes