So what's your sofi score?

And here’s my sofi score this morning!

3 Likes

I am also liking this new daily feature colour coded bars on sleep history … I clearly sleep intermittently well every other night!

3 Likes

Morning everyone, been trying to journal as near as possible at the same time each day. Been without a useable pod now for a few weeks. Have tried Passion fruit and am currently trying a Mango and Passion fruit tea. Quite like the weird taste. Don’t know if this is
affecting my data at all. Here is what comes up.

Hope you all have a nice weekend.
Colin :crazy_face::sleeping_bed::sleeping:

5 Likes

You actually have a score of 100!! What’s your journalling routine … is it somehow part of your morning ritual? Need to improve mine ahead of S2 start! :pray:

5 Likes

Hi @Kaveh it’s not a paranoia thing, I just tend to get breakfast ready then before tucking in take a couple of minutes and do my journal. I’m sure you must be busier than I and that probably takes priority. Too much time on my hands?
Colin :crazy_face::sleeping_bed::sleeping:

5 Likes

I’ve gone back up :partying_face::partying_face:

4 Likes

I am going to have a go at making it a part of my morning ritual … maybe straight when I get up before I get out bed. See if I can creep up! :pray:

4 Likes

Good luck with that one. I need to be wide awake when I do mine. Hope it works.
:sleeping_bed::sleeping:

4 Likes

Think I’m starting to get back into a routine again :partying_face:

3 Likes

Hi just a question why is it my sofi score said 100 for past 7 days at about 7.50am and when I looked again it says 78 for past 7 days? It’s happened a few times now, oh, and I’m still having to journal twice before it accepts I’ve done my journal :upside_down_face: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Hi @Eevie, how are you? I just wanted to respond to say we are looking into your case specifically to try and solve the mystery of the ghost journal :blush: :ghost: Hopefully we can get it to vanish soon, and have you back to just the one journal per day!

3 Likes

Thanks Alex this morning I was asked to do the how I feel section then in took me back home the 2nd time I filled in the duration of sleep and quality. It’s a surprise combination everyday :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Hi yesterday on a whim I uninstalled then reinstalled the app, this morning only had to journal once. Maybe this is the answer, let’s see.:grin:

3 Likes

Hi all, any ideas why my journal score is suddenly coming in at 78 when it was regularly 100? App seems to be playing silly games again.
:crazy_face::sleeping_bed::sleeping:

3 Likes

The sofi brain is getting calibrated ahead of S2 Pioneer Program @CjaJose. We are also adding new mathematical modules to it over the next ten days so expect some variability ahead of going live. I can myself get beyond the 50/60/70s yet! Need to figure out your trick to get that high! :pray:

2 Likes

Ps I’m at 78 this morning too! And playing with the sofi “calm” journal which I hope you will be able to start playing with soon! :pray:

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up @Kaveh . Looking forward to the new updates.
:+1::sleeping_bed::sleeping:

3 Likes

So happy to hear! Please let me know if it’s resolved when you go to journal today also! :blush: :partying_face:

2 Likes

It seems to be ok but since I reinstalled the app it still isn’t behaving smoothly. It seems glitchy and has reverted back to a format that it had before I started with valerian. I think I might do the reinstall again and see what happens.:thinking:

3 Likes

Hi @Eevie! Depending on what format you mean, that might be normal. If no pods are currently active for you, then logging out and logging back in will take you back to baseline journalling. This is perfectly fine and even ideal before the start of our next program so not to worry! :blush: :blossom:

1 Like