So what's your sofi score?

:innocent:

4 Likes

I legit have no idea …I can’t get my app to work :cry::cry::cry::cry:

1 Like

:thinking: its frustrating i know, have you tried the basics, turning phone off and on again, uninstall and reinstall the app, log out then log back in? If you have with no luck then we are lucky enough to have some wonderfully techy (pronounced “tecky”, not “techy” as in irritable, lol…) superbrains on here who i am sure will sort things out for you :hugs:

2 Likes

Just seen this @SlimJ1980 … can I check which device you are using? Adding the team here so we den support you with this @alexwalkerjones and @Kirill and @mathiassilva4:pray:

2 Likes

I’m using my Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite.
I did try to switchover to my Samsung tablet but then it started having battery issues so now I had to come back to my phone. I’m bit confused and I tell you that round of covid thats going at the moment is a killer on the fatigue end of things so I’m probably only half with it as it is haha

3 Likes

I wish you a speedy recovery @SlimJ1980 … rest, relax and allow your body to recover.
I am going to tag @alexwalkerjones, @kaveh, and @Kirill for further follow-ups and troubleshooting.
Sleep well and talk soon :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hope you feel better soon @SlimJ1980! The fatigue is real :disappointed_relieved:

Only when you feel up to it, of course, if you could send over a few screen shots of what seems to be the problem, I’ll pass them along to our dev team along with your phone make and model so they can look into your case. :raised_hands: :pray:

2 Likes

Hi! I inow this isnt the proper topic, but from this morning I havent been able to open the Sofi app. When I try opening, nothing shows up and I received a message saying that the app isbcrashed and has a bug. I dont know what happened :frowning:

3 Likes

Good morning ,Have you tried force closing it and restarting ? Or uninstalling and reinstalling may fix it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi @emmanuellernunes! Thanks for bringing this to our attention :slight_smile:

Our dev team has looked into this and it seems that deleting and reinstalling the app seems to do the trick. Apparently it is a bug associated with being stuck somewhere between the old and newer version of the app.

Hope that helps!

2 Likes

Hi @alexwalkerjones,

Thank you for your help! I dont see any updates available on the Android App Store. Hopefully, one will become available for me to download. If not, I will try to delete and reinstall :frowning:

4 Likes

I’ve just accessed mine for the first time and although I’m sure I’ve only missed journaling a few times, my sofi score is only 23! Can someone please tell me what i am doing wrong? :pleading_face:.
I have not received the Sofi sticks yet, but have been pretty regular with my journaling. I’m shocked it’s only 23. :sob:
Thanks in advance for any advice.

3 Likes

Thanks @adcockp! Adding @rafael.gon1 in so he can shed some light for us on what might be causing the lower score! Do you find that you complete your journals at roughly the same time per day? That, or previous inactivity, could be one of the reasons, but I’m with you that 23 still seems rather low!

Let’s see what we can find :pray: :blush:

3 Likes

I feel your pain !! Though I have been somewhat bad as I was travelling and didn’t journal and certainly wasn’t journalling from the same place so sofi recognised that I was being variable in my behaviours … I also just didn’t journal for a few days … but still I am finding the score too low and too sticky … what I can share with you is over the next few weeks we are migrating servers and capabilities in the backend which will transform the way the sofi score works from this sort of lagged effect to near dynamic … the ambition is that literally after you journal your sofi score should update and I think we will be there before the end of the summer … we are effectively migrating from a data base system that only allows one way directional analysis of data to graph (?) probably miss spelling it in anticipation of rolling out the “bubbles journalling method” which we will begin testing next week and will release a week after for pioneers to start playing with … this will be the signature sofi journal mechanism which will allow a plurality of states to be journaled ay the same time (rather than having to be one thing) … so a lot is changing this summer (some of it over the S2 program) so really appreciate the feedback and any observations in the meantime . :pray:

3 Likes

Unfortunately they are not all completed at the same time. Sometimes early and sometimes later on if I’ve forgotten to do it earlier. :pleading_face::smiley:

4 Likes

Thank you for your reply. Glad I’m not on my own. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Oh we’re all in this together for sure @adcockp xx :pray:

3 Likes

Been back from Eastbourne/Brighton for a couple of days. Went for some relaxing walking (not). Very up and down area for exercise. Enjoyed the break though. Took Sofi for her hols and was rewarded with journal score back up to 100. She must have enjoyed the sea air.
:sunglasses::sleeping_bed::sleeping::+1:

6 Likes

So looks like the guys have managed to sort out some kinks in the sofi score servers and they are recalculating out scores again properly … I haven’t been very consistent recently but score is back on the rise … I think the magic number of 78! :pray: once we have our sofi sticks or refill formulations of passiflora our spray activity using the stick in addition to consistent journaling will take us above that!

4 Likes

Good to know we all seem to be getting back on track. Looking forward to new Sofi and the passiflora trial. Just sat down to red grapes and passion fruit for pudding trying to vary the taste experience. :sunglasses::sleeping_bed::sleeping::stew:

5 Likes