Sofi app | calm journal

My app was updated to 2.3.0 but I have no pink at the bottom, just blue.

1 Like

Lovely to hear from you @BrandNewMe … can I check, are you using an android tablet by any chance or are you on a smartphone? :pray:

1 Like

Still my tablet @Kaveh … consistently no room on my phone no matter what I do. sigh

2 Likes

That’s ok @BrandNewMe … the important thing is that the app has updated and that you have the new functionality … no doubt the app won’t look as we intended on that tablet but as long as we can generate your baseline and give you sofi score updates and make meaningful discoveries we will work with whatever technology we got :pray:

2 Likes

Truly grateful for what sofi is doing to help the world become a better place by providing us better sleep with natural plants. Reading through peoples stories in this community has really helped me to understand ME a lot better! I can honestly say it helps to know I’m not alone with dealing with anxiety and insomnia. I’m only in the first stage guys and I’m excited to start my journey.:hugs:

5 Likes

We are so incredibly privileged with this community and so delighted you have found us here Zayner. I hope you’re going to be part of one of our Pioneer Programs shortly and we can discover which plants may have a benefit for you. :pray:

3 Likes

I have been journaling now for 21 days. I think it’s safe to say that I am not going anywhere :relaxed: I have not tried the first pod yet. I am still waiting for my little surprise. :hugs:

3 Likes

Here’s mine…:hugs:

3 Likes