Help needed to get started

I have no idea how to use this app it seems so complicated :confused:
How do i do a journal to record my sleep
I logged on a while back and it was all easy to understand nos i am confused

5 Likes

Hi @lorb1956, @alexwalkerjones covers this really well in (How to Work Program). Please have a look and Iā€™m sure it will help. Good luck.
:innocent::sleeping_bed::sleeping:

3 Likes

I cant even find how to get started :confused: :sleepy:

3 Likes

Hi @lorb1956, warm welcome to the sofi community. Glad that you joined us. We were all like you and still learning every day. Donā€™t worry about it. You will be a pro! :slight_smile: Here, the community and sofi team are accommodating and extremely helpful.
@alexwalkerjones is a great help ā€¦ I also will include @Kaveh in this message, in case. Take care, and help is on the way. :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Evening @lorb1956 and lovely to hear from you. The journalling you do during the period ahead of receiving a starter kit is called your ā€œbaselineā€ ā€¦ this is you helping sofi learn what youā€™re like normally without the intervention of a plant. During this phase you need to journal once a day by answering a sequence of questions - there are three about how long you slept, how solid or broken your sleep was and how you felt about it ā€¦ to answer each you slide your finger across the moon or a scroll below the moon. Let me know if you were able to journal your sleep. This is vital and this is something we all as pioneers do every day. Once you are comfortable with this let me know and I can walk you through the rest. :pray:

2 Likes

Hi thank you for your reply i cannot even find the journal screen where do i go to find it??

3 Likes

Thank you i need all the help i can get :joy:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s ok @lorb1956 ā€¦ we will get there together I promise you! Now can I check you have installed the app ā€¦ when you open it up you see this screen ā€¦ and this is the button that starts journalling ā€¦ let me know if this helps :pray:

2 Likes

Hi i dont seem to have the right app it just shows me the chats i cant find the screen you are showing

3 Likes

Ok. Well letā€™s make sure we got you installing the right app. So depending on whether you are an Android or iPhone user use one of the two links below @lorb1956 and let me know how you get on :pray:

2 Likes

Yes Iā€™m on it thank you so much I didnā€™t have the app installed
Thank you

4 Likes

So pleased youā€™re here now ā€¦ and please reach out any time xx :pray:

3 Likes