Sofi surprise info

Just reading about Sofi surprise pebble ect which I understand once verified will reserve my pioneer pack. Just wondering when mine will arrive so I can take a photo next to my favourite plant !.. so looking forward to the post delivery :grinning:

4 Likes

They’ll most likely be sent soonish I would’ve thought @alexwalkerjones would be able to update you when they get sent out :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks so much… can’t believe you are still around to help at 10pm on Saturday… it says so much about you and Sofi… thank you

4 Likes

I’m just another helpful pioneer like everyone else here :slight_smile: maybe @Kaveh should hire me to be the treehouse chatterbox :joy::joy::kissing_heart:

5 Likes

@Aaron and this community have been awesome @Mick1 and will definately look into this with @alexwalkerjones and come back to you … it helps on customer service I suppose when you have a group of folks who don’t sleep much!! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Many thanks for checking this for me

3 Likes

Hi @Mick1, thanks for asking! There’s a wave of surprises going out today and I will make sure you’re on the list!

Thanks @Aaron for the tag :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Brilliant thank you much

2 Likes