Sofi Surprise 🎁

Can’t wait to see your photo @HayleyIoM and hope you’re managing some rest at night! :pray:

2 Likes

Sorry for lack on imagination for the picture iv been hit with covid but i wil send a better one when i can get out.

6 Likes

Received mine today.

7 Likes

Looks like it has eyes.

3 Likes

mhhhhh… still waiting for mine…

2 Likes

I’m still waiting as well.

2 Likes

Thank you @amyirvingpope :slight_smile: :sparkles: Received and reserved!

2 Likes

I hear you @BrandNewMe and @laurent.rossier!! I’m still waiting on mine to make it through the post too :blush: But don’t worry, no Pioneer left behind! :camera_flash: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I just hope the USPS hasn’t damaged the package so that I don’t receive my surprise.

2 Likes

Mine came too!

5 Likes

The “sofi surprise” as we affectionately call it is our way of verifying that your Pioneer Pack will make it to you - wherever in the world that might be! The surprise is the final step before you Pioneer Pack is reserved.

I wanted to share with you the story of these very special sofi pebbles. You see, each one of them were individually picked by hand and I asked Andzhi permission to share her narrative of how these beautiful sea treasures came to find their way to sofi and ultimately to you … this is her story:

I have been living by the sea all my life, I am an architect by education. Since childhood, I love to draw and create something with my own hands. Moreover, this “something” must necessarily be beautiful. :wink: . And yes, I feel like a creator and an artist. For many years I worked as a manager and, unfortunately, there was absolutely no time to do my favorite thing. Absolutely! And those were not the best times for the artist’s soul. And then a few years ago, big changes took place in my life. I completely changed my life, got married for the second time, and my husband and I moved to another country. It was a lot of stress, and my subconscious told me: “Hey, remember that you are an artist! This is your chance to finally be yourself!” And I am very glad that I listened to my inner voice. As I said before, I’ve been living by the sea all my life. I need the energy of the sea to get a creative impulse. My creations are diverse in subject matter. But the coast gives me a creative impulse. I come to the coast almost every morning. And in the summer I meet the dawn on the sea shore. And quite often I find sea treasures in the sand: stones of beautiful shape and color, sea glass, ceramics. … There are many sea treasures in my collection. :wink:I also consider people who are inspired by the energy of the coast to be like-minded people…
Best,
Andzhi

45 Likes

I am curious to know (and guess) at where this beach is!
Being in the North East, my wife and I have always wanted to visit a small town on the coast called Seaham, which was once the home of the countries largest glass factory (until the 1920s I believe). Discarded and waste glass was dumped into the North Sea and over time these pieces have been smoothed by Mother Nature and returned to the beach for beachcombers to collect. I also note that in the photos, even though the weather looks exceptional, no one is in the water (not even the sea gulls :laughing:) - The North Sea is VERY cold!!!

12 Likes

These are some excellent observations @CLEGGE ! I wonder if there are any other theories as where our pebbles are from … we think it’s a bit of mystery other than the amazing personal story of our friend who picked them!

9 Likes

Well it’s not Llansteffan no castle on cliff. I live by the beach love it, often go see the castle and shipwrecks on Pembrey Beach. 5 mins from home.

7 Likes

Pebble getting acquainted with some of my current favourite herbals :grin: @alexwalkerjones

15 Likes

It has finally arrived!!! Such a great idea!
(But @Kaveh: I will be moving house in 14 days… and the Sofi stick would need to be sent to another address…)

13 Likes

uh oh… @alexwalkerjones any chance you could make a note of this?

5 Likes

Hi @laurent.rossier - sorry for the delay in getting back to you and thanks so much for letting us know! Feel free to DM or email me (alex@sofi.health) and I can update your address :slight_smile:

We’ll make sure your S1 Box is being delivered to the right place!!

5 Likes

Thought to share an image of where I’ve been keeping my sofi surprise!

Pictured in the first photo is a stick navigation chart from the Marshallese Islands of the Pacific. The sticks represent the currents that voyagers would take to get to different islands, and the cowrie shells are the islands, in this case marked with letters.

Here is a closeup of the pebble near the cowrie shell marked Majuro Atoll, and a link to Majuro if you are interested: Majuro - Wikipedia

17 Likes

Beautiful, thanks for sharing! :heart:

5 Likes