Sofi Surprise 🎁

I love this @MJB! In the meantime, here’s some sofi pebble art from a pioneer I received today - watch this! :pray:

12 Likes

Super cool & zen :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Sooo calming :slightly_smiling_face: I feel using “sofi” as a chant for calmness - love it

11 Likes

Thank you for hand picking my Sofi rock I placed it with my own collection of rocks; some hand picked others given to me as a gift. Thank you again.

8 Likes

You’re so welcome! And I’m thrilled that it finally made it to you. We could use pictures of your rock collection though! :blush:

If you haven’t heard the magic story of the pebbles, make sure to read it here: Sofi Surprise 🎁 - #32 by Kaveh

7 Likes

Here is an image of some of my rocks. If you expand the image you’ll see the detail on the middle rock. That is one of my favorites.

9 Likes

Very cool! I imagine there is a neat story behind each one :blush: - and I’m loving the one on the top with the quirky craters.

7 Likes

So thrilled to have you with us on this journey … and can’t wait to see what discoveries we can make together :pray:

4 Likes

What a beautiful story!! What country are u from, and what country did u move to and where do u live now? Which coast/beach is that in the photos and where do u collect the stones & sea glass?
Was this business/these products your idea? U are so lucky to finally be living your dreams …it is so ronic that my sleep disorder has been the cause of my NOT pursuing my dreams!! (I have a severe circadian rhythm disorder that causes me to skip 2-3 days of sleep at a time)…I am hoping your sleep formula will help me with my sleep disorder!!!

6 Likes

I can’t wait to see how these old medicinal plants can nudge you to a better place @Kimberly … so grateful to have you on this journey with us. This community has been about bringing together who like us are passionate about the journey, who want to not only survive from day to day but thrive … and if we can help find a plant that can play a small role in that then what a great legacy for this incredible community and our sofi. Hope you’re having a restful Sunday. xx :pray:

5 Likes

Yay, my pebble has arrived. I hope i am posting this picture in the right place. So excited to start the program now and hopefully start getting some restful sleep. Thank you

7 Likes

Hi Sue!

Who happy to see that your sofi surprise made it to you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkles:

There should be a button to upload animate via your app, and this ensures that your photo can be verified and make it into our Pioneer collage! If you navigate to the progress page of your sofi app (right swipe) please let me know if you find it there :slight_smile:

Congratulations of reserving an S3 Pioneer Pack!

7 Likes

Hello i got my pebble today November 3rd and i am currently apart of the s3 group im so excited for this journey!!

8 Likes

:partying_face: :partying_face: So happy to see that your surprise made it to you @makaylaevans007 and thank you kindly for sending that in!

Your S3 Pioneer Pack is now officially reserved, and will be shipped to you ahead of our next Program. For all updates on timeline and behind the scenes, make sure to check out the updates thread here: S3 Pioneer Program | updates

A confirmation email will also follow very soon :love_letter:

5 Likes

Welcome to Sofi and it’s great to see and hear that you have received your pebble!
Now that you are confirmed for the S3 Pioneer program I really hope that this helps you get a naturally, plant based, night’s sleep every night from now on. Once again welcome to the growing and super Sofi community :blush::heart:

4 Likes

Almost, well actually jealous of your rocks! Amazing how wear and weathering can reveal such interesting forms.
Although I might be a little jealous I am very attached to my Sofi pebble now! It has pride of place next to some other items that I consider very special.
Those are beautiful pictures of the beach and I would give ANYTHING to live within even walking distance from the beach and sea, the concrete jungle I am in does nothing to help my state of mind . Whenever I have the chance to be by the sea I completely relax and my mind drifts with the calming effect of the waves gently crashing on the shore.
I WILL get out of here one day and live by the sea. I swear that if all this building and development stopped, returning the world to an older way of living and those who want to be by the sea could, this world would be a hugely appreciated and better place for all. We can only hope, God blessing.

6 Likes

Beautiful! I too ,love the crater rock

Received my sofi pebble today and it’s beautiful thank you . I have placed with other natural gems on my altar :heart:[date=2023-01-13 timezo]

6 Likes

Welcome to the sofi community @claireadams63. So pleased to meet you. Talk soon :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hello just wanted to say thanks for the surprise pebble that i recently received! What a nice surprise! Here’s a photo of my little part of nature, one that is a testament to time and an example of its exposure to the elements and how the little pebble just exists and has been here long before us and will still be here long after we are gone. Perhaps an opportunity to remind us to love & laugh everyday and not take life too seriously… looking forward to starting the program and hoping for an improvement in sleep and wellbeing. Thank you @alexwalkerjones

8 Likes

I’m so pleased the little pebble made its way to you … in fact there’s a little story about these sofi pebbles I would love to share with you :pray:@alexwalkerjones … do you have a link to the story?

2 Likes