Completed all pods

Hi all I have now completed all the petals I do have a little spray left so I will continue to spray and continue with the data
Thanks

7 Likes

Me too. There’s some left in all 3 so will go through them all till we get phase 2.

8 Likes

That’s brilliant @chris.king5 - adding @alexwalkerjones so we keep track on this and also as we plan a resupply phase ahead of S2 program for completing Pioneers. Thank you as always for being a part of this and can’t wait on next steps! Planning to share more on the production and timeline of S2 this week as well. :pray:

6 Likes

Hi guy’s just finished mine also, I am going to do the same but try using a little bit of honey after spraying to help my throat.
The Valerian was a massive help to me and I am looking forward to our next little treasure from nature popping through my letterbox.

5 Likes

That’s amazing @dannytobin68 and @alexwalkerjones is helping pull together a refill program for pioneers that have wrapped up their bottles ahead of us starting the S2 Pioneer Program with passiflora. So give her a nudge and we make sure to get you some of the remaining bottles from our S1 program. :pray:

4 Likes

It’s already done thanks Kaveh , on we go :grin:

4 Likes