Strange dreams on passion flower

I think the passion flower is kicking in for me I had a very bizarre dream which is far too long to put on this post but it’s a sign to me that sleep is trying to overcome the dark oblivion which I seem to dwell in. So I actually slept better last night , less broken and deeper. I hope that everyone on here has some relief, it will happen

14 Likes

I would love to hear it @chris.king5 if you can remember it. I have definately noticed the “dream” element with passiflora. I am usually way too tired to even be conscious of dreaming and I am now dreaming and remembering it which is very interesting and sometimes very peculiar! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I second this @chris.king5! It is quite the rollarcoaster ride of dreams for me so far (I’m about 10 days in with the plant) and I seem to remember at least 2 or 3 distinct dreams per night.

I even dreamt I won the lottery one night and can’t say I was too excited to realise it was all in my head :joy::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

You won the lottery? Do you remember what you did when you found out in your dream or in a world too far away! Love it !! xx :relaxed:

2 Likes

Gave each pioneer a slice of the jackpot :smirk::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Haha - funny you ask because it was crystal clear and also the most amusing part!

In the dream I was at a little cafe with a beer (which I seldom drink :laughing:) waiting for the meal to come when the news arrived by post - and it was the funniest feeling of: “OMG, well what on earth do I do now? Do I stay and finish my meal??! Leave?? …and go WHERE?! what’s the protocol here?!”

A very typical Alex response :blush: :rofl:

4 Likes

If there’s a part two another night, I’ll make it happen, haha :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Well it’s good that you can bring the dreamworld to @alexwalkerjones … but she’s firmly still got one foot in reality! Surprised your didn’t end of up creating a newsletter about it! :blush:

2 Likes

I can’t believe in my dream I could see tattoos on faces and scars I even smelt petrol from the cars it was so weird

4 Likes

I did dream whilst using Valerian but it was later in the phase, passion flower definitely unlocks the dreaming tap

4 Likes

My dreams have really blosomed too!with valerian,passionflora i get wild dreams.i never had this on melatonin or sage

2 Likes

The dreams are every night for me without fail, too!! I am sleeping more soundly, but the dreams a bizarre and new experience :rofl: :sweat_smile: It’s like 3 different sci-fi movies every night.

3 Likes

Strange I have had no more dreams not even a normal one but on Valerian it was more regular, it’s amazing how different plants effect different people I suppose it shows how complex we all are

3 Likes

Me too!!really wonderful dreams,no nightmares,colourful,inique,like movies and epic tales!i actually can remember them too and i also fall back to sleep…well after a ciggie and pee break duh🤣

3 Likes

I had a really rough night last night must if had 3 hrs if that! It was the sleep i did get that seemed like all dream everyone knows the saying theres a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow well not in my dream it was my brain with the rainbow melting into it and all i could see were strands of colour everywhere some wiggly some spirals and straight and an overwelming feeling of peace and calm.

4 Likes

Feel for you it’s so strange how our dreams get messed up but seems so real

3 Likes

@chris.king5 i would of preffered to stay in that dream lol, as i was in a waking nightmare of restless legs for 4 and a half hours before sliding out of bed at 6 to get rhe kids sorted zombie mum today.

4 Likes

It’s so hard getting by on such small amount sleep u hope you find a pod that helps :muscle:

5 Likes

Ive seen an incredible difference in dreams on passionflower,so wildly beautiful in colour and landscapes.I really dont want to wake up.i even shared on my fb!:mushroom::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Theres a cartoon show on netflix called love death and robots,if you watch a few of those befire bed they get even more colourful and vivid​:kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

2 Likes