The Plant is Missing?

This is how the app looked yesterday, with the plant drawing missing and not counting the sprays. Has anyone else had this?

2 Likes

It’s upside down too! :crazy_face: No I’ve not had this but may be worth tagging @Kirill and @alexwalkerjones :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi @BrandNewMe - nice catch! It happened to mine this morning too, and so I’ve had to fix that behind the scenes. Please let me know if you’re back to the S2!

I’ve flagged this with @Kirill and @rafaelgoncalves so we can prevent it from happening to others too :pray:

2 Likes

I take the pic of my tablet with my phone in landscape and never know what direction the image decides to show up. @Aaron it has a mind of its own :woman_shrugging:t4::rofl:

3 Likes

I still sprayed yesterday @alexwalkerjones but also not sure if the journal really logged. All 3 flowers were :purple_circle: and only one petal was filled in.

3 Likes

Exactly the same for me - except my 3 flowers were green haha! Thankfully all the sprays and data will log just fine no matter the app interface - it just makes for a bit of confusion.

Hopefully we’ll have a fix within the day :slight_smile:

3 Likes