App went back to 70/70

Hi lovelies,just went to start my sprays,and im only 2 days left from 30 with passionflora,and bam,app asked me if im with Valerian or Passionflora and took me to 70/70…Like a glitch just popped up.So ill just pretend i didbt see that and see what jpurnal says what day im on tomorrow…hugs xxx

5 Likes

Hi,so just did it again,one day to finish passionflora and app asked me what im using valerian or Passionflower and i confirmed "yes"and now back to 70/70.ugh

4 Likes

Thanks so much for reporting this @jacquelinecannon1 and sorry I missed your comment yesterday. Thankfully, your journals and spraying data are safe, but It’s definitely something we’ll want to investigate. I will pass this along! x :pray: :sparkles:

4 Likes

Mine went funky tonight as well.

The old mood dialer was there.
It asked me to verify I was using S2.
The counter reset to 70.

5 Likes

@BrandNewMe @jacquelinecannon1 Thank you both! We managed to find where/why this is occurring for Pioneers nearing the end of their Program, and should be able to remove that process for you today. Otherwise it is likely to repeat every day.

Grateful as always! :sparkles: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Mines changed tonight all pettals gone from first spray i finished and the ones from the second spray have gone so now only saying ive got 3 sprays done before it said s1 and now its changed too s2 i did log out to see if this would rectify it but it hasnt and im also on the latest update so not sure whats going on just worried if my data is saved or lost @alexwalkerjones

4 Likes

Hi @angelascotney, so sorry about any changes to your app. We’ve been improving and re-coding our user-statuses behind the scenes, and it sounds like your petals were inadvertently affected.

Please rest assured that we have each and every one of your journal entries/data as the petals are just a way for you to keep track. Fingers crossed it hasn’t thrown you off too much! So long as you can aim for 10 days with each flavour, you are good to go.

6 Likes

Thats good i was worried my data might have been affected i roughly know where i am with the pettles im sure if i do one extra night it wont matter thankyou for letting me know @alexwalkerjones x

5 Likes

Hiya,first of what a week,phone overheated and went to repair,then buy a new phone…the sofi app wasnt opening or kept crashing on the weekend,did anyone else report…so ive missed a few days journalling.luckily i was out of spray but felt a but lost with touching base.
I was going to even go the library to message you guys.
But all back in task
@alexwalkerjones @Kaveh do we get refills on Passionflora can you put me down for them please xxx
Jacqueline

3 Likes

Hiya @jacquelinecannon1 - Oh no! We are so glad to have you back in that case and I hope the new phone is up and running okay x

I can’t say we’ve had any other reports of crashes this week, but please keep us updating if it happens again, and whether it’s a particular screen etc!

And you are on the list for valerian refills along with all Pioneers who have actively paired and commenced their journey with passiflora :blush: :sparkles:

We should have further updates very soon!
All the best,
A

4 Likes

Im having a problem with journaling when the bubbles or the slider come up i go through all the bits and it goes black and i cant get rid of it, I’ve had to come out of the app for quite a while then when it does rectify itself i have to journal again so im not sure if its journaling me once or twice @alexwalkerjones

3 Likes

Hi @angelascotney - thank you for flagging this! :love_letter:

Do you happen to recall which formulation and day of journaling you were/are on? That way the dev team can try to replicate the issue and prevent it from happening again.

Thanks again :pray: :pray:

3 Likes

@alexwalkerjones it happened today yesterday the day before im not on any formula at the moment im waiting on a refil that i requested atm but it did happen when i was on the pink bottle aswell x

3 Likes

Hi @angelascotney - got it. That is super helpful to know, so thank you kindly.

Just two more questions for you if that’s okay. :blush:
Are you currently returned to baseline journaling (i.e. white petals are being filled instead of the coloured passiflora ones)?

And secondly, if so. Are you able to check what number journal you are on (right swipe in the sofi app)?

For example, in the photo below, I show up at day 146. This way we can check if it may be journal related or something else presenting a glitch within the app.

3 Likes

Yes @alexwalkerjones i am currently back on base line journaling again (white petals) it is stuck on 130 and not changing though. X

3 Likes

Briliant! That’s a major help, thank you so much! :pray: Passing it over for investigation now xx

3 Likes

Hi @angelascotney, Mathias release a new version 2.7.7 of the app which has hopefully solved this issue for you (this would have updated over the air, so no action needed on your behalf)! Let me know if everything seems to be back to normal now :slight_smile: Thanks again x

2 Likes

Hi @alexwalkerjones pressed journal did my hours id slept and it jumped back to journal again but when i did it the second time it went through and my white pettals are working again thank you :blush:

3 Likes

Hello @alexwalkerjones
Was on radio-silence for a while and just checked into our Treehouse again. Great stuff to read up!
Quick question: I have continued to log my sleep for a while and am now at day 266. Does the regular recording of data still help Sofi? Are you guys still depending on us doing this?
Thanks for sharing your insights.

3 Likes

Morning @alexwalkerjones just to let you know i journaled this morning and everything went smoothly :relaxed: x

3 Likes